Turkish Language/What's her name?

Question
"I could really use your help in translating a name. I went to college a few years ago with a beautiful turkish woman whose name I have since forgotten. But, I recall her telling me that in the turkish language the name means, "the last leaf on the tree". If this makes sense to you, I would be grateful if you send me her name. Thanks,
James"

Answer
James,

Literal meaning of last leaf is SON [LAST IN TURKISH]  YAPRAK [ LEAF]  so it is SON YAPRAK
There is one good dictionary I use here is the link just to double check.
http://translation.babylon.com/english/to-turkish/
Because sometimes there is a little variation in translation which makes a lot of difference. Good luck, let me know if Son Yaprak did not remind you her name, I will work on it again, doing some variations, like branch instead of leaf, then it is Son Dal [Branch in Turkish].

Hasan

Turkish Language

Hasan Tezduyar