Turtles/big turtles

Question
i have 1 large red eared slider i rescued from a family keeping him in a very small tank (pet store) and a small eastern painted I also rescued. From a snapping turtle as a hatching. He doesn't have one of his legs but he moves around fine.They are in a 155 gallon tank. Can I have 1 or 2 baby turtles possibly? (cooter or yellow belly) I saw that they get big though. (i don't know the humidity.) One rock for each turtle plus an extra (large) corner suction cupped rock. (sometimes they share.) They have 2 regular heat lamps and a night lamp.(its a custom tank so i cant find a proper cover) I believe they are from Zilla. I don't know the wattage, or the UBV. I don't know if the previous owners brought him to the vet. The large one sheds and the small one has never. I give feeder fish to them and 6 pellets to the big one and 3 to the small. In the morning and afternoon. I give 4 and 2 before I go to bed. I just fed them 30 minutes ago. I cleaned the tank on Friday. no other animals in the terrarium. I was wondering if i could possibly get more turtles. Thanks a lot for your time. PS. i have a small filter a heavy duty and another tetra fauna waterfall filter. the tank stays very clean.

Answer
Look, if you can't even tell me what wattage your basking lamps are...whether they are UVB or not and anything else about them...give a specific size of your turtles...list the specific food you are feeding them...give a basking temperature (I'm guessing you don't have a thermometer either)...you can't tell me what your filtration capacity is...and just generally did not follow the instructions...then what do you expect me to say besides "NO"?

I'm not a fan of encouraging people, especially kids, to keep reptiles as pets, when they can't tell me much about what they are doing and their habitat conditions. It tells me you don't understand much about what is going on, and that staying informed about your husbandry isn't that important to you. You should be able to provide a lot more facts about your conditions than you have, if you want any kind of endorsement from me. You need to get better informed about what you are doing and what you have going on with what you already have, before you go asking about something else, my god, especially poor babies that are going to be at the mercy of your knowledge. Reptiles just isn't a game for kids to be involved in, if you want my honest opinion.  

Turtles

Mick