Turtles/turtle

Question
turtleimg
turtleimg  

turtleimg2
turtleimg2  
which turtle is this . i am having two of them , what to feed them and which breed do they belong

kindly see attached file

Answer
While I'm not 100% sure, because these aren't species that are common in the US, I'm fairly certain that you have a Pangshura species, probably Pangshura smithii.  They are native to slow-moving rivers and ponds.  

You do need a large tank for two of them--at least 100 gallons, and 125-150 gallons would be better, with an external cannister filter rated for 2-3 times the tank's capacity.  This is extremely important; tank size and water quality are very important for keeping turtles healthy.  An outdoor pond is even better, and if you can't find a good source of artificial UVB lighting (specialty reptile bulb), keeping them outdoors or at least providing outdoor basking time daily is going to be necessary.  

They are omnivores, so need a diet that provides both animal protein and vegetation.  DO NOT try to get by feeding them just one kind of food.  This will lead to dietary deficiencies and serious health problems.  Feed as much variety as you possibly can.  Animal protein can include worms, snails, shrimp, crayfish, fish, etc.  Vegetation can include greens (mustard, turnip, kale, dandelion, etc.) and vegetables such as squashes and peppers.  Avoid foods like cucumber and lettuce, as they don't have much nutrition.  This page is for North American map turtles, but the dietary information can be followed for your turtles.  

Remember to follow the basic rules:  large tank, good filtration, proper temperatures and UVB, and a good, varied diet.  That will keep your turtles healthy and happy.

Turtles

Jeannie