Turtles/Turtle

Question
Hi, I talked to you for a few days now. Thanks by the way. I just wanted to tell you that he his doing a lot better he has been crawling in his box today. :) I am about to put him in his tank and see how it goes. The bad thing is, is that my heater broke! The tempatures of the water is 65 degrees. Is hthat too cold? And if so how do you suggests I bring it up and keep it up until I can get a new heater? And is there anything I should watch for when I put him in the tank

Answer
Hi Randa,

Yes, that's too cold for him, especially considering what's been going on.  He won't like it, but you'd better keep him in the box until you can get a new heater for him.  Just make sure to soak him every day.  Since he's doing better, once you get him back in the tank you can go ahead and see if he'll eat.

Turtles

Jeannie