Turtles/Overheated me red eared slider turtles

Question
I have 3 red eared sliders and I made their water WAY to hot and the biggest one didn't have any problems but the smallest one and medium one both were under water on their backs with their necks fully extended. I pulled them out of the water and within 10 minutes the smallest was fba to normal but the medium one still has not moved. The only thing he moves is his tail. I'm worried since he can't move that means he can't eat. I do t have money to take him to the vet. What do I do? Help please!

Answer
There is really nothing you can do but wait and see if the turtle recovers.  Put him in a box with a folded towel, put the box in a quiet, dark spot where the temperature is about 75 degrees, and check on him every few hours.   Don't put him back in the tank until you're sure he's recovered.  Next time, be absolutely sure the water is a safe temperature.

Turtles

Jeannie