Turtles/Overheated me red eared slider turtles

I have 3 red eared sliders and I made their water WAY to hot and the biggest one didn't have any problems but the smallest one and medium one both were under water on their backs with their necks fully extended. I pulled them out of the water and within 10 minutes the smallest was fba to normal but the medium one still has not moved. The only thing he moves is his tail. I'm worried since he can't move that means he can't eat. I do t have money to take him to the vet. What do I do? Help please!

There is really nothing you can do but wait and see if the turtle recovers.  Put him in a box with a folded towel, put the box in a quiet, dark spot where the temperature is about 75 degrees, and check on him every few hours.   Don't put him back in the tank until you're sure he's recovered.  Next time, be absolutely sure the water is a safe temperature.

Questions regarding husbandry of Russian tortoises and other Mediterranean species, sulcata, and redfoot tortoises; general tortoise and turtle care; box turtle care. If I can't answer a specific question, I can provide sources for further research. Disclaimer: My advice is not a substitute for vet care. If I think your tortoise/turtle has a specific medical condition or injury that warrants a vet visit, I'll tell you so, and if possible I'll help you locate a vet. It is neither legal nor ethical for me to provide veterinary advice.

I have kept and bred Russian tortoises for over ten years and have other Mediterranean species plus redfoots and box turtles. I've worked with other tortoise and turtle species while doing volunteer rescue work; mostly sulcata but some leopards, California desert tortoises, yellowfoots, all box turtle species, red-eared sliders, etc. I don't personally keep aquatic species, but have access to a wealth of information and research to help you with any questions you might have.

My knowledge is based on hands-on experience keeping, breeding, and working with tortoises and turtles.