Turtles/my turtle is sleepin all the day

i just wanna know that my turtle is sleeping all the day and not opening eyes when i touch it it moves but didn't open eyes
and eating less food then before .is it because of session change.
it started to do this after winters
please help me to recover it

thank you

This is not normal, and indicates that there is something seriously wrong.  I need more information, though, in order to help you.  Please post back with the following:

1)  Species of turtle, approximate size, and how long you have had it

2)  Size of tank and type of filter

3)  Water and basking temperatures

4)  Brand of bulbs you are using for basking and UVB, if any

5)  Complete diet

The kind of lethargy you are describing is probably due to improper temperatures, lack of UVB, and/or poor diet, but I can give you better advice with more information.  Thank you.

Questions regarding husbandry of Russian tortoises and other Mediterranean species, sulcata, and redfoot tortoises; general tortoise and turtle care; box turtle care. If I can't answer a specific question, I can provide sources for further research. Disclaimer: My advice is not a substitute for vet care. If I think your tortoise/turtle has a specific medical condition or injury that warrants a vet visit, I'll tell you so, and if possible I'll help you locate a vet. It is neither legal nor ethical for me to provide veterinary advice.

I have kept and bred Russian tortoises for over ten years and have other Mediterranean species plus redfoots and box turtles. I've worked with other tortoise and turtle species while doing volunteer rescue work; mostly sulcata but some leopards, California desert tortoises, yellowfoots, all box turtle species, red-eared sliders, etc. I don't personally keep aquatic species, but have access to a wealth of information and research to help you with any questions you might have.

My knowledge is based on hands-on experience keeping, breeding, and working with tortoises and turtles.