Turtles/my turtle is sleepin all the day

Question
hi
there

i just wanna know that my turtle is sleeping all the day and not opening eyes when i touch it it moves but didn't open eyes
and eating less food then before .is it because of session change.
it started to do this after winters
please help me to recover it

thank you

Answer
This is not normal, and indicates that there is something seriously wrong.  I need more information, though, in order to help you.  Please post back with the following:

1)  Species of turtle, approximate size, and how long you have had it

2)  Size of tank and type of filter

3)  Water and basking temperatures

4)  Brand of bulbs you are using for basking and UVB, if any

5)  Complete diet

The kind of lethargy you are describing is probably due to improper temperatures, lack of UVB, and/or poor diet, but I can give you better advice with more information.  Thank you.

Turtles

Jeannie