I have a res that just layed eggs she was bred last summer and never did anything, can the eggs still be furtle

Turtles can retain sperm so it's possible the eggs are viable if they were laid in a proper nest and not just out on land or in the water. However, RES are very hard to find good homes for, and there are already far too many in rescues, so I really advise against incubating RES eggs, or at least not an entire clutch.   If the eggs were laid in water or out on land (not buried), it's unlikely they're viable.  

Questions regarding husbandry of Russian tortoises and other Mediterranean species, sulcata, and redfoot tortoises; general tortoise and turtle care; box turtle care. If I can't answer a specific question, I can provide sources for further research. Disclaimer: My advice is not a substitute for vet care. If I think your tortoise/turtle has a specific medical condition or injury that warrants a vet visit, I'll tell you so, and if possible I'll help you locate a vet. It is neither legal nor ethical for me to provide veterinary advice.

I have kept and bred Russian tortoises for over ten years and have other Mediterranean species plus redfoots and box turtles. I've worked with other tortoise and turtle species while doing volunteer rescue work; mostly sulcata but some leopards, California desert tortoises, yellowfoots, all box turtle species, red-eared sliders, etc. I don't personally keep aquatic species, but have access to a wealth of information and research to help you with any questions you might have.

My knowledge is based on hands-on experience keeping, breeding, and working with tortoises and turtles.