The Twilight Zone/Purchase movie

How can I purchase the Alfred Hitchcock's Hour/Presents series titled, "Where the Woodbine Twineth" about the little girl who at the end turns into a baby doll?

You can watch the full episode here:

From what I could find, Season Three of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour is not available on NTSC/Region 1 DVD.  Amazon has Season three on PAL/Region 2.  If you are in a country that uses PAL, you may want to check that out.  There are also various sellers on the Internet with single episode available, but as the legality of selling these is questionable, I will not post any URLs.

Good luck, that was a great episode!

The Twilight Zone

John Crocker

I can answer questions related to actors, plots, titles, dates, Rod Serling, Original and New Twilight Zone episodes, and history of the Twilight Zone.

I designed and maintain a Twilight Zone homage page at (founded in 1996). I also own several books about the Twilight Zone, Rod Serling and other aspects of the TV show.