Twins/Triplets/ivf twin preg

i am 13 weeks pregnant with twins via ivf.My doc want me to do a cerclage due to history of premature delivery at 24th week last question is that i had hvs test 10days before the cerclage is i suppose to repeat the test a day or two before the cerclage.

I can't imagine that you would need a second test, unless the first one was ambivalent or there is some other reason for your doctor to suspect a new infection.  This test is not directly related to a cerclage, or even to pregnancy, but is a general test looking for infection, particularly sexually transmitted diseases.

Elayne Glantzberg

I can answer questions on PCOS, Clomid, spontaneous reduction, preterm labor, severe prematurity, micropreemies, NICU, how to raise triplets without outside help, life with triplets and more, cerebral palsy, visual impairments, Asperger's/autism, and breastfeeding.

I have bgg triplets born in 1999 and three more boys born in 2002, 2006, and 2008, the last two by VBA2C (vaginal birth after 2 cesareans). My triplets were born at 26 weeks. My singletons were all full-term and fully breastfed. We have raised our triplets with no help and with a blind father. One of our triplets is also disabled with mild CP and mild autism, two have some vision problems, and one has had lung issues since birth.

About <![CDATA[Air Travel]]> Get the latest headlines from the en-us airtravel 2015-10-01T20:47:13Z {"parsetags": "explicit"}