Twins/Triplets/clomid twins

What are the chances of twins while taking 50mg vlomid with no fertility issues?

The overall risk of twins on Clomid is about 5-15%, depending on where you get your information, which is definitely higher than the 1-3% risk in the general population.  I am not aware of any specific studies on the use of Clomid in women without fertility issues.

Elayne Glantzberg

I can answer questions on PCOS, Clomid, spontaneous reduction, preterm labor, severe prematurity, micropreemies, NICU, how to raise triplets without outside help, life with triplets and more, cerebral palsy, visual impairments, Asperger's/autism, and breastfeeding.

I have bgg triplets born in 1999 and three more boys born in 2002, 2006, and 2008, the last two by VBA2C (vaginal birth after 2 cesareans). My triplets were born at 26 weeks. My singletons were all full-term and fully breastfed. We have raised our triplets with no help and with a blind father. One of our triplets is also disabled with mild CP and mild autism, two have some vision problems, and one has had lung issues since birth.