U.S. History/Presidents book of secrets

Dinozzo wrote at 2009-03-05 22:58:47
I know whoever posted this is not a Governmtent agent. if you were you wouldn't post this. I have half the mind to report this to the FBI for posing as a federal agent.

Delta 1 wrote at 2012-12-15 20:31:35
The bit about diana is common knowledge mate, any person with more half a brain cell could have told you that. As for the moon landing, let's just say the jury is still out on that 1. The Masons running the entire U.S. Presidency is also known. Although most are purely blind to the fact. Much of what you have "leaked" is general knowledge. The roswell deal is something I would believe when I see the actuall site and "artifacts" ie the craft and the bodies of said alien race.  

U.S. History

Steve Anderson, MA

Any area of American History, EXCEPT military history or economic history, these are not strong points of mine. Areas of particular expertise include the assassination of John F. Kennedy, 19th century women's history, 1950s-1960s popular culture, 1920s, Colonial America, Jacksonian Era, migration west, immigration, ethnic history, presidential decisions, treaties, tariffs, causes and results of wars, and entertainment history since World War II (television, movies, and music.)

Twenty-five years of teaching Advanced Placement American History, Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in American History, thirty post-graduate hours in American History

Member of Phi Alpha Theta--The History Honor Society (November 2001), California Teacher's Association

American History Teaching Credential, Recognized by the University of Chicago as an Outstanding Educator