U.S. History/The battle of the little big horn

Question
is there any evidence at all that states the battle of the little big horn actualy took place?even after all this time would any such forensic evidence still be available?

Answer
CUSTER  BEING  LAID TO REST
CUSTER BEING LAID TO  
  Hello,Paul. Here's what I have for you:

With the possible exception of Gettysburg, there has been more written about the Battle of the Little Bighorn than any other single event in American history.  In fact, it may be the most studied battle of all.  Yet, despite all the books, oral histories, archaeological digs, scholarly research, written records, Indian lore and other examinations, there is very little consensus on anything - EXCEPT that Custer got killed that day.

********************

The remains of this gallant officer were laid in their last resting place in the West Point Cemetery on the 10th of October, 1877, with appropriate and impressive ceremonies. Since we now have DNA, I'm sure there is FORENSIC evidence. There are bones et al in the casket.

Take care, Paul.

HANK

U.S. History

Hank Hokamp