U.S. History/The battle of the little big horn

is there any evidence at all that states the battle of the little big horn actualy took place?even after all this time would any such forensic evidence still be available?

Hello,Paul. Here's what I have for you:

With the possible exception of Gettysburg, there has been more written about the Battle of the Little Bighorn than any other single event in American history.  In fact, it may be the most studied battle of all.  Yet, despite all the books, oral histories, archaeological digs, scholarly research, written records, Indian lore and other examinations, there is very little consensus on anything - EXCEPT that Custer got killed that day.

The remains of this gallant officer were laid in their last resting place in the West Point Cemetery on the 10th of October, 1877, with appropriate and impressive ceremonies. Since we now have DNA, I'm sure there is FORENSIC evidence. There are bones et al in the casket.

Take care, Paul.

U.S. History

Hank Hokamp

U. S. (American) History has been a hobby of mine for many a moon. When you understand history, you understand basic concepts and ideas. You will learn about cause and effect, relationships and human nature. I seem to have this "savior complex" due to which I seem to be automatically attracted to people who need my help on a daily basis. Since we are the only critters on the planet, how about joining me? Pleasure and satisfaction are your rewards. Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever. Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

19 years which includes research!

Phi Delta Theta Fraternity; Paralegal Assns.; Noon Optimists; DeMolay

Champaign (IL) News-Gazette newspaper (Feature writer and City reporter); Galveston News-Tribune; Orlando Sentinel-Star et al.

Two universities, one college and an institute. My major was Journalism with minors in American History and Sociology.

46 athletic awards, mostly in basketball, baseball and golf.