U.S. History/American Government Question

The Amendments to the U.S. Constitution?

A.have to be signed by the President

B.must have their constitutionality established by the U.S. Supreme Court not have the authority of the actual Constitution

D.must be accepted by the American people in a national referendum

E.none of the above

Hello, Rachel

In recent history, the signing of the certification has become a ceremonial function attended by various dignitaries, which may include the President. President Johnson signed the certifications for the 24th and 25th Amendments as a witness, and President Nixon similarly witnessed the certification of the 26th Amendment along with three young scholars. On May 18, 1992, the Archivist performed the duties of the certifying official for the first time to recognize the ratification of the 27th Amendment, and the Director of the Federal Register signed the certification as a witness.

My Answer: E (None of the above) Very complicated procedure, Rachel.

U.S. History

Hank Hokamp

U. S. (American) History has been a hobby of mine for many a moon. When you understand history, you understand basic concepts and ideas. You will learn about cause and effect, relationships and human nature. I seem to have this "savior complex" due to which I seem to be automatically attracted to people who need my help on a daily basis. Since we are the only critters on the planet, how about joining me? Pleasure and satisfaction are your rewards. Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever. Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

19 years which includes research!

Phi Delta Theta Fraternity; Paralegal Assns.; Noon Optimists; DeMolay

Champaign (IL) News-Gazette newspaper (Feature writer and City reporter); Galveston News-Tribune; Orlando Sentinel-Star et al.

Two universities, one college and an institute. My major was Journalism with minors in American History and Sociology.

46 athletic awards, mostly in basketball, baseball and golf.