U.S. History/Holocaust

If you were going into hiding for The Holocaust, what problems would you face??

There would be two ways to do this.
If you moved to where no one knew you. If you can blend in, you could hide in plain sight.   That would only work if you do not look overly ethnic looking. You had no distinctive speech patterns. If male you would need to hide you were circumcision.  If no one suspected you were Jewish you might to be able to make it. You might be able to pull off being Italian if you can speak the language. It would require fake documents.

The other possible way to physically go into hiding.
The biggest problem would finding a place to hide were no one knew you were there, yet were able to get food water bathroom etc. This would be very difficult and would require a 3 rd party to help you. Next you be faced with the secret police not getting wind you were there. You living like Ann Frank did. http://www.annefrank.org/ You would not be able to work or make money. It would be very unless you had silver, gold or cash you it would be very hard. You also would be putting the person hiding you at risk.

U.S. History

Paul Edward Zukowski

My area of interest include political, military, social & legal history. I am a generalist. Feel free to ask about anything. I have a strong interest in the history of the state of Connecticut.

I was a member of the History of Hartford Project at Trinity College.
Plus a lifetime of personal study.

Life Experience
A general biography my fit more here so I offer the following. (it appears on on all my profiles) After all who we are affects our opinions or even inadvertently effect of statements of fact. I hold a AS from Eastern Conn. State Univ. and a BA from Trinity College, Hartford Ct. Plus 11 other professional certifications. I have received 31 awards for various activities. My writings published in ?The Other Voice? and other publications. I have had my original music published, licensed and recorded by David Kaye. I have been a guest on CyberRadio & TV and many other talk radio programs. I welcome interviews and I am willing to act as a technical advisor to various media. I am single and have resided in Hartford, Ct. since 1976. I have no children. I am a political conservative with libertarian leanings. I am a registered Republican. I am a Roman Catholic. I have worked in the following areas, entertainment, real estate, mortgage banking, and human services. I have owned 2 businesses. Some of my interests include politics, law, history, and current events.Hobbies I partake in include music, target shooting and cars (my Camaro rumbles) If you wish to find out more about me, feel free to visit my web page PEZmans World
You can find me in many other areas of Allexperts.com

Current Events: U.S.
U.S. Politics
Legislation, Presidential & Congressional Politics
Military Policy & Weapons
Military History
U.S. History
Supreme Court Cases
Crime & Law Enforcement Issues & Death Penalty
Miscellaneous, Serial Murder, Rape, Arson and other sexually motivated crimes
2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms
Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports
Conspiracies & Extremism
Careers: Music
Hartford, Ct.
Trinity College, Hartford, Ct.
Eastern Connecticut State University

Organizations belong to

Cleo of AX Alpha Chi (former Alpha Chi Chapter of DKE)
National Rifle Association
Connecticut State Rifle and Revolver Assoc.
Windsor Marksman Assoc.
The Republican Party
The Roman Catholic Church
History of Hartford Project

Publications and Media Appearances

?The Other Voice? published articles.
?The Frogbelly Local? published articles.
?Hey Little Lady? {song} published Americord Records
Talk Radio appearances include;
Mornings with Ushi, CyberRadio & TV, Broadcast in Los Angles CA. worldwide via the internet.
The Lynda Mercer Show on Power Talk WULF 94.3 FM Radcliffe, Kentucky
The Allen Price Show on WRVA Newsradio 1140 AM Richmond, VA
and many more.
I have been a tech advisor to more than a dozen authors.

AS from Eastern Conn. State Univ.
BA from Trinity College
11 other professional certifications

I have received 31 awards and honors for various activities.