U.S. History/Montgomery Bus Boycott

Question
Hi Mr. Anderson.
    My name is Ellis Markman, and I am a junior in high school in St. Louis, Missouri, and I (along with a partner) am creating a documentary on The Montgomery Bus Boycott. I was wondering if there was any possible way that I could do a 10-15 minute phone interview or skype interview with you asking some questions about the boycott. This interview would be used in the documentary and showed to faculty and staff, along with the junior class.

Thank you for your consideration,

Ellis

Answer
I would be happy to do an interview on phone, I do not use Skype.  My cell phone number is (951)807-1534 I teach each day until 3:00 PST (two hours earlier than St. Louis time--therefore you will have to call me after 5:00 CST to catch me available.)  Respond to this message on this site and give me a date and we can talk.

Thank you,

S. Anderson

U.S. History

Steve Anderson, MA