U.S. History/U.S History

Describe Industialization's economic impact on the United states

A Stranger In Paradise,
A Stranger In Paradise  

The industrial development of a country is a part of the total development program undertaken. The process of economic development brings many changes in the economy. The industrial development affects the traditional sectors and economic life of the peoples improves. The industrial units need workers to produce goods employed in the industrial units. Educated young men get jobs in the various departments.

The incomes of the people increases and enjoys better life. A large variety of goods is produced within the country. These goods are available to the people at reasonable prices. As the income increases, there is more demand for industrial products. The market extends to distant regions.

The economy of the country becomes more stable, as there is no reliance on the agriculture sector. The foreign exchange earning increase with the export of manufactured goods. Foreign exchange is used to repay debts or to finance the projects of the country. The revenue of the government increases as the industrial pay taxes to the state. Highly qualified employees pay income tax and worker's direction taxes to the government. The industrial units produce arms, ammunition wireless and many sophisticated weapons for the defense of the country. Reliance on imported weapons is not desirable as the policy of the exporter country may change any time.

That's it.

U.S. History

Hank Hokamp

U. S. (American) History has been a hobby of mine for many a moon. When you understand history, you understand basic concepts and ideas. You will learn about cause and effect, relationships and human nature. I seem to have this "savior complex" due to which I seem to be automatically attracted to people who need my help on a daily basis. Since we are the only critters on the planet, how about joining me? Pleasure and satisfaction are your rewards. Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever. Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

19 years which includes research!

Phi Delta Theta Fraternity; Paralegal Assns.; Noon Optimists; DeMolay

Champaign (IL) News-Gazette newspaper (Feature writer and City reporter); Galveston News-Tribune; Orlando Sentinel-Star et al.

Two universities, one college and an institute. My major was Journalism with minors in American History and Sociology.

46 athletic awards, mostly in basketball, baseball and golf.