U.S. History/The launch of Sputnik and the Space Race

I am making a student documentary on the launch of Sputnik and the Space Race. I was wondering if I could get your email and we could talk about preforming an interview. Please get back to me as soon as possible!

Generally I don't agree to interviews because for a variety of reason they don't often turn out as expected.  But I am happy to answer any question you have about the pace race in this forum, simply ask the question(s) and I will do my best to answer them.

U.S. History

Steve Anderson, MA

Any area of American History, EXCEPT military history or economic history, these are not strong points of mine. Areas of particular expertise include the assassination of John F. Kennedy, 19th century women's history, 1950s-1960s popular culture, 1920s, Colonial America, Jacksonian Era, migration west, immigration, ethnic history, presidential decisions, treaties, tariffs, causes and results of wars, and entertainment history since World War II (television, movies, and music.)

Twenty-five years of teaching Advanced Placement American History, Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in American History, thirty post-graduate hours in American History

Member of Phi Alpha Theta--The History Honor Society (November 2001), California Teacher's Association

American History Teaching Credential, Recognized by the University of Chicago as an Outstanding Educator