U.S. History/help!

Question
I have to answer these questions to graduate and these are hard history class i am online self thought for this course and would appreciate your help on as many of these as you can thank you.

After the peace treaties of World War I, Germany _____.
A.) was broken up into smaller nation states, such as Czechoslovakia and Hungary
B.) lost a lot of territory and had to pay large fines
C.) built a close friendship and military alliance with France and Britain
D.)gained more territory, particularly on the Polish border

After World War I, the British put together three provinces of _____ to form_____, which they ruled as their protectorate.

A.)many; Alsace-Lorraine
B.) Ottoman Empire; Iraq
C.)ece; Cyprus
D.)sia; Poland

After World War I, Britain formed Iraq as a protectorate and then used the Jordan River to divide the rest of its protectorate into _____.

A.)ia and Jordan
B.)key and Palestine
C.)orgia and Armenia
D.)Palestine and Transjordan

Led by Mustafa Kemal, _____ declared its independence from the Allied powers and the sultan of the Ottoman Empire.

A.)Greece
B.)Transjordan
C.)Armenia
D.)Turkey

The peace treaty between Greece and Turkey in 1922 had an addendum forcing Greeks out of Turkey and the Turks out of Greece. Today the practice of ridding a country of an ethnicity is known as_____.

A.)ethnic cleansing
B.)genoci
C.)truth and reconciliation
D.)total war

Toward the end of the 1800s, the areas of _____ and ____ were the first centers of the emerging oil industry.

A.)Saudi Arabia; Texas
B.)Iraq; Texas
C.)Baku in Azerbaijan; Pennsylvania
D.)Iraq; Saudi Arabia

Which of the following is NOT true about the history of the oil industry?

A.)Uses for oil were first discovered by the Nobel brothers.
B.)Oil has been pumped and used in small amounts since the Middle Ages.
C.)John D. Rockefeller established a monoply on oil refining in the U.S.
D.)The innovations of the Nobel brothers made them leaders of oil extraction, refining, and oil marketing, allowing oil to reach consumers cheaply and in large quantities.

In 1928, the U.S. and 62 other nations signed an international treaty banning _____, called the Kellogg-Briand Pact, which did not work.

A.)genocide
B.)oil exports
C.)war
D.)international alliances

Which of the following statements about the Paris Peace Conference of 1919-1920 is NOT true?

A.)It officially ended World War I
B.)It provided a just and lasting peace acceptable to both the victors and the defeated.
C.)It severely punished all Central Powers
D.)It formally recognized new nations formed from Austrian and Russian territory

Thnk you for your tikme i really need the help i have over 500 more of these and as much help as i can get.

Answer
I would go with the following:

A.)Germany; Alsace-Lorraine

D.)Palestine and Transjordan

D.)Turkey

A.)ethnic cleansing

C.)Baku in Azerbaijan; Pennsylvania

C.)war

I hope this helps!
- Mike  

U.S. History

Michael Troy