U.S. History/helppp

Question
what are three reasons that the u.s expansion i the 1800's was both unjustifiable and justifible i witing an essay and i really need help on the plot of my essay too answer quckly

Answer
I suppose three reasons it was unjustifiable was that it took land away from native Americans who had the most just claim to the land, it resulted in war with this neighbor Mexico, and it eventually drew the US into additional wars as a world power.  One could also see it as justifiable because it provided land and opportunity for Americans as well as immigrants.  It prevented European powers from establishing more control over the Continent.  It also allowed the US to develop into a superpower that has been a force for democracy and freedom.

- Mike

U.S. History

Michael Troy