U.S. History/Treaty of Paris 1763

QUESTION: I am doing an assignment for school and I have to prove that the conditions of
the treaty of Paris of the French and Indian war were FAIR. This is quite hard
since there are so many things that were UNFAIR in this treaty which included :
The Native Americans weren't even taken into consideration in the treaty after
all their contributions, Spain got land even though they weren't involved,and
France kept new Orleans even though they lost. Can you help me find counter
claims to these reasons why they are unfair. I really need help because I cant
find any evidence proving that the conditions of the treaty were fair.

Check out the first three paragraphs here:

And while I don't normally cite wiki, the page is pretty well done here:

If you use the cites given for the authors opinions, you should find enough to work with.  

In any war there will be people who are basically hosed over by their allies, winning or losing.   Another classic example is the Vietnamese tribesmen who helped the US, as well as South Vietnam itself, which we basically abandoned to its fate.   A more recent example would be people in Iraq and 'Stan who've helped us, at considerable cost to themselves and their families, only to be left to their fate.

Oh, and France did NOT keep NO in the treaty.   It was given over to Spain.

Hope those help some!

QUESTION: I still don't get how exactly the terms of the treaty were fair. I mean, the natives deserved something. How can I counter that argument? Why exactly did spain get land, and what are some other pieces of evidence in the treaty (also in the Proclamation of 1763) that proves the statement that the treaty was fair? Thank you.

I'm afraid you are using 'modern' conventional thinking in this argument.   You have to understand that the 'natives' were not even considered 'real people' by 'His Majesties Government'.  The French used them to their advantage and gave them more rights to be sure...but the French lost.  

You'll have to dig into the treaty itself, but remember, you are looking at it from a 21st century perspective.   In the 18th Century it likely was considered VERY fair.  Remember 'America' didn't even exist yet, the 'new world' was being partioned up by the 'old world'.  "We" weren't considered much above 'savage', either.  

U.S. History

Jason Grabill

American Civil War; specifically the battles of Antietam, Fredericksburg, Gettysburg, and Civil War Actions in and around the Maryland area. Civil War period Medical questions (types of surgery, medications, treatment of soldiers and civilians)

Written three battlefield guides for the battles of Antietam, Fredericksburg, and Manassas for the US Marine Corps, including taking Marine officers on guided tours of same. Currently a Medical reenactor with the "Stonewall Brigade" and serve as their "Brigade Surgeon". Live in the same area that I have experience in, grew up "walking the fields".

27th Virginia Infantry (Reenacting Group)
Society of Civil War Surgeons

Authored 3 Battlefield Guides for Fredericksburg, Antietam, 1st Manassas. These are currently in the US Marine Corps Warfighting lab at Quantico, Virginia.

Long study of the Official Records of the War of the Rebellion (have on CD Rom), as well as reading the stories of the soldiers (and Surgeons) "on the field" for the sheer enjoyment of it.