U.S. History/who is in the wrong since the begginning?

thankyou for your last answer very appreciated sir, may i ask which country is in the wrong in the perpetuate conflict between israel and palestine ...muslims or jews?  dillon

Of course different people have very different opinions on this question.  Muslims see the Israelis as foreign invaders who came from other parts of the world to occupy their traditional home lands and several important Islamic holy sites.  Jews believe they have a right to the land of their ancestors, that because of the oppression they faced as minorities throughout the middle east and the rest of the world, they are entitled to a country of their own where they can live.

Both sides have committed violent military acts against the other.  Both have historic and religious claims to the same land.  That is why it is so difficult to find a just solution to this ongoing conflict.

- Mike

U.S. History

Michael Troy

I can answer just about any question on early American History. My specialties are the American Revolution through the Civil War/Reconstruction. I also have greater expertise in matters relating to military, political or legal history.

I have lectured at George Washington University regarding the Civil War, as well as several elementary school Civil War demonstrations. I was also a member of a Civil War reenactment group for about 10 years.

J.D. University of Michigan B.A. George Washington University

Truman Scholar