U.S. History/comparative political analysis

Question
comparative political analysis means a whole lot different to some countries which is required in the field of study ..can you give me a full easy to understand concept of this is and how it is applied and what is achieved of this in study   ...my guess is it encourages a students own response in building political strategy to problems if he wishes to gain employment in government ....what is your full response

Answer
Typically, the study of comparative political analysis is a comparison of political institutions, political processes and public policy in different countries around the world.  It would look at how they differ between regions of the world, or in developed vs. developing countries.

U.S. History

Michael Troy