U.S. History/immigration

Question
How did later groups of immigrants, like the Italians, the Polish, and the Jewish were treated when they came here in the 1900s.

Answer
In general terms, they were treated much like earlier groups of immigrants.  Those who were from other groups who had been in America for generations tended to express concerns about how they were taking jobs and changing American culture with their different traditions.  They tended to be isolated from other groups and tended to live in their own communities.  They also generally moved into many of the hardest and lowest paying jobs in the economy.  

U.S. History

Michael Troy