U.S. Politics/Was it ethical for me to explain this to an American man, yes or no?

Question
QUESTION: Was it ethical for me to explain this to an American man, yes or no?

I am a European man living in the United States and I told an American man at work that 90 percent of American women couldnít be trusted because that is what an Italian mother told me and her American (born in the USA) son who speaks Italian and English fluently. Most American women who are raised by a European born mother/grand mother have a better relationship with there mother and are better behaved and can be equally be trussed as there European mother/grand mother. That is what the same Italian born mother told me.

I am a European man living in the United States and if some body were to introduce a American women, that canít properly present her self abroad for the same reason US diplomats that work for the US State Department (US federal government) can, I will tell her that she is a piece of crap. She would be worth less than a piece of shit outside the United States.

I told the same American man at work that you should only marry American women that can properly present them selves abroad for the same reason US Diplomats that work for the US State Department (US federal government) can. He has one son from a previous marriage, that his ex wife abandoned with him. His ex wife American women was a horrible mother. He asked my why I knew his second wife an American women is such a good mother to his son from a previous marriage. I told him, because a German women/corporate officer told me that his second American wife can be trusted and properly present her self abroad for the same reason US diplomats that work for the US State Department (US federal government) can. His wife is 22 years old and has two small permanent tattoos on her body that can be easily hidden. I also told he that she would raise his American baby new born daughter in the same close nit family structure properly under official Italian rules. This means that his American baby new born daughter should also be able to properly present her self abroad for the same reason US diplomats that work for the US State Department (US federal government) can when she becomes an adult. His wife has a very good relationship with her biological father, who has been married to her American mother for more than 20 years.

ANSWER: Byonkeeqaiw,

The answer to your question is an emphatic yes.  Your statement that ninety-percent (90%) of American women cannot be trusted (implying they are virtueless?) is dubious at best and I question the veracity of your source.  Perhaps your heart is in the right place and maybe you truly believe that you are doing your co-worker a favor.  However, it is not your place to voice your opinion about his marital status and history.  It displays a distinct lack of tact and sophistication on your part.  Please do not fall into the trap of a being visitor who becomes highly critical of American Culture while enjoying the many derivative benefits such as that of the chocolate chip cookie to the Internet and everything in-between.  Just accept our Nation for what we are as we have done with yours.  In addition to saving the World from 20th Century Fascism to inventing the computer and cellular telephone our women are unique.  We love and cherish them.  While it is arguably true that American morality might have taken a dip in recent years and we have our struggles to face, the World is better because of the United States, not in spite of.          

QUESTION: You have to understand that I travel to Europe the place where I was born and it is very difficult to find an American that has the skills to live in Europe. If an American does not have to skills to live in Europe as easily as I can, than you can never get a job at the US State Department. I can also be trusted and properly present my selves abroad, but it is very difficult to find an American that can do that. If you have children would want them to be able to properly present them selves abroad.  The reason why the rest of the world hates the United States is because it is very difficult to find an American that can properly present them selves abroad. I travel to Europe and Canada every year. I had Canadians tell me that they hate Americans becase they can not proparly present them selves abroad, and the only reason why they like me is becase I am a european.

ANSWER: Byonkeeqaiw,

I don't dispute your claims.  I also agree that men and women from all nations should be able to present themselves as proper ladies and gentlemen when traveling abroad.  Of course this applies to their children as well.  Living a civilized lifestyle to include knowledge of etiquette, being classically well read, having an appreciation for the arts, etc. may not be for the masses.  However, it is not fair to paint Americans with such a broad brush as a negative cultural indictment.  I know many Americans who travel to and live in Europe for various periods of time and they fare quite well.  Don't hate.  Just accept our Culture as we have accepted yours.  If you possess superior adaptability skills and sophistication then simply enjoy the advantages.  To make a point to your co-worker consider gifting him a book.  Madame Bovary perhaps?          

QUESTION: I know many Americans who travel to and live in Europe for various periods of time and they fare quite well. That is 100 percent correct. If we were to send an American that can not proparly present them selves abroad to Europe poeple will freek out. We can only send diplomats to europe.

I had an American US born (in the 1980ís) who was raised by British born parents told me that he had the skills to live and work in Europe/UK as easily as his British parents can. He also told me that all those Americans you see walking the streets in the United States in front of you would be hated if they were to travel abroad (outside the United States), including Canada because they cannot properly present them selves abroad. He says that according to the Europeans only Americans who are in the same stature as president Barrack Obama/Michelle Obama (same mentality) have the skills to live and work in Europe including the UK. An Italian who has immigrated to the United States in the 1960ís at the time of The Beatles was aware that this is the case in the United States because his parents explained this to him when he was a small child. All children (both male and female) that are born in the United States, that are raised when they are an infant/toddler/child by European born mothers (some times European born grand mothers) should have the skills to live and work in Europe for the same reason Barrack Obama/Michelle Obama (same mentality) even if they haven an American father.

Most Americans (male and female) children/adults that are raised by European born mothers can properly present them selves abroad for the same reason Diplomats can (be trusted) This is why Tiger Woods has two children with a Swedish born mother not an American woman. This is why many US Diplomats who work for the US State Department (not all), intentionally marry European born women and stay away from American women. The problem is that it is very difficult for European man to find European born women in the United States. This is because ninety percent of Western Europeans (example, Belgium, Sweden, and Italy) can properly present them selves any where in the world for the same reason Diplomats and 90 percent can be trusted. This is 100 percent because of their upbringing when they are infant/toddler/child by their parents.

Nine out ten American citizens children/adults (both male and female) that are raised by American mothers and or American fathers in such a way when they are an infant/toddler/child that they can not properly present them selves abroad and can not live and work outside the United States. This is 100 percent because of the way they are raised by their American mother and or father, when they are an infant/toddler/child. According to the Italian's (I asked them) ninety percent of American women/men are unfit (horrible and disgusting) mothers/fathers because they will not raise children properly under Italian standards. American women who are US Diplomats that work for the US State Department can properly present them selves abroad and are good mothers and are raised properly under Italian standards. This is why ninety percent of the American citizens you see walking the streets in the United States would be hated if they were to walk the streets in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe and Latin American. I have known Italians that were aware of this in the 1960ís at the time of the beetles. It is generally know that if you want to raises children properly in the United States than you should marry foreign-born women (example, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe and Latin American) in the United States and stay away from American women.

Answer
Byonkeeqaiw,

Clearly we must agree to disagree.  Your statement "ninety percent of American women/men are unfit (horrible and disgusting) mothers/fathers" is so outlandish I have to stop you here, regardless of your alleged source(s).  You seem to be reaching out for validation that merely being a foreigner in the United States somehow places that person in a superior moral and intellectual position.  You need to expand your own research to see how many foreigners highly desire to marry American women for reasons other than obtaining Citizenship.  You also need to research   You use the term "hate" quite a bit and I would ask you to check yourself again.  Clearly you despise America.  Facially it makes you sound like a xenophobe, in the extreme it makes you sound like a potential terrorist.  Again, take U.S. Culture for what it is and leave it be.  When the time comes take what you have learned back to your homeland and improve on foreign and domestic relations within your own.  I think we are done with this thread and AllExperts Answer.  Be blessed!  

U.S. Politics

Jeffrey Hauck