U.S. Politics/Why would the US federal government like Europeans who say in the open

Question
QUESTION: Why would the US federal government like Europeans who say in the open that they only like American diplomats that work for the US State Department (example Hillary Rodham Clinton, James Baker, Warren Christopher) and Americans that are raised by European born mothers/grand mothers when they are an infant/toddler/child example Amanda Leigh "Mandy" Moore (born April 10, 1984), with her English-born maternal grandmother. The children of Tiger Woods (both male and female) born in Florida with their Swedish born mother are also a primary example of this. It should be impossible for Europeans to tell that they are born in the United States, other than the fact they speak English with an American accent. This is 100 percent because of the way they are raised by their European mother and or father, when they are an infant/toddler/child. They should be equally be trusted if there European born mother/grand mothers says so. The first and some times second generation sees no American influence (do not stick out: to be very easily noticed because of being different, in Europe). All the other US citizens you see walking the streets in the United States are hated in Europe because they can not properly present them selves abroad (live and work in Europe) with there behavior and mentality, 100 percent because of the way they are raised when you are infant/toddler/child, by there American mother. They will be declared personal non grate. Persona non grata (Latin, plural: personae non gratae), literally meaning "an unwelcome person", is a legal term used in diplomacy that indicates a proscription against a person entering the country. It is the most serious form of censure which one country can apply to foreign diplomats, who are otherwise protected by diplomatic immunity from arrest and other normal kinds of prosecution.

ANSWER: Hello again Anonymous,

There is really no question here that I can discern.  European Nations have their elitist leaders just as the United States does.  Do they prefer to mingle with "the great unwashed masses?"  No.  The polarized examples you keep citing imply that all Europeans are morally superior and are better citizens than their American counterparts due to "old fashioned" child rearing, etc.  The prisons in both Europe and the U.S. offer stark contrast to that implication.  There are good and evil men and women in every nation and every culture.  From my experience Europeans who have negative U.S. views may not agree with U.S. politics and political decisions but understand that the average U.S. Citizen has little control over the process.  Are there exceptions to that?  Yes.  There are many small minded people who will hate and/or attack innocent citizens in relation to a decision their government has made.  The old maxim of "hate the sin, but love the sinner" should apply across the Globe.          

QUESTION: Public form.

Through my company, I haven lucky to have had the opportunity to live in different corners of the world and experience many different cultures. Getting to see multiple cultures ads more knowledge but also sometimes makes you ask questions.

While living in Europe I was lucky enough to have meet a very smart and gorgeous women, we dated for a few years when I asked her to marry me. After getting married I was relocated back to the US and my company took care of the paperwork and she moved with me.

One of the things that I can say happened personally to me and to some other co-workers is that we started preferring dating European women and no longer even consider dating American women.

Trying to figure out the cultural difference's between European and American womens to try to figure out

"Why?", why we don't date American women. So we decided to post a topic to find out more.

Here is a comparison of what we have come up with, again this are just general and some of them might be a stereotype. But that is why we want to discuss them here.

- Most European women are very Independent, they want to have some life outside of the relationship. American women want to do everything as a couple.

- Most European women prefer to be financially responsible, like they would rather pay for their own dinner when in the US, its automatically expected that guys have to buy gifts and pay for dinner.

- European women prefer to be healthy, have very active lifestyle. Going to the gym, biking and walking is the thing to do. I am not saying that all American women are not into a healthy lifestyle but its certainly a small percentage in comparison. Unfortunately for some of my friends who married American women once they got married they gained weight... blaming it on childbirth and things like that when I can say for a fact from my and my friends European wifes that after child birth after some months they where back to their previous weight without even trying but just because of their healthy lifestyle.

- In Europe, its common for couples to live together and of course have sex before they are married, I think thats great because you get to know what it is to marry someone, no surprises. But I noticed in America that is a taboo specially around Christian's who look down at those who live together or are sexually active with their loved ones before they are married. How can someone make a lifetime commitment before knowing what they are getting into.

The guys I work with have discussed this greatly, which I think its great to know people I can be that comfortable with the only negative thing that has come out of it is that we have discussed this with other's at work who have divorced their American Wife and re-married European. I don't think thats cool but they are happier now.

All I can say is that I am madly in love with my wife, my wife means everything to me.

Courtesy: http://www.topix.com/forum/business/online-dating/T05BKAV2C9UKNM5F5

European Men Are So Much More Romantic Than American Men
By Alyssa Lerner, Junior, Boston University

I just got back from a semester abroad in Europe, and let me tell you, it truly was the most magical, amazing experience of my entire life. The French countryside was like something out of a storybook, the Roman ruins were magnificent, and the men, well, European men are by far the most romantic in the world.

You American men all think you're so suave and sophisticated. Well, think again! European men make you look like the immature, inexperienced little children you are. They really know how to make a woman feel special over there. Unlike the so-called men here in the States, European men know how to treat a woman right.

For one thing, European men aren't afraid to come up and talk to you. And they know how to start slow, with a nice cup of Italian espresso or a long walk on some historic street. They know the places you can't find in any tourist guide. They know the whole history of the cities in which they live—who the fountains are named after, who the statues are.

I remember one unforgettable night in Athens, I sat and listened to a Greek sailor for hours as he told me about the countless men who fought over Helen back in ancient times. Afterward, he told me he loved his homeland even more now that he'd seen it through my eyes. I ask you, would an American man ever say something as deep and beautiful as that?

European men know the most romantic little cafés and bistros and trattorias, candlelit places where you can be alone and drink the most fantastic wine. They tell you what's on the menu and what you should try. (If it wasn't for a certain young man in Milan, I never would have discovered fusilli a spinaci et scampi.) And the whole time, they're looking deep into your eyes, like you're the only woman on the entire planet. What woman could resist a man like that? Then, after a moonlit stroll along the waterfront and a kiss in the doorway of their artist's loft, you find yourself unable to—well, I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I'll never forget my magical semester abroad. One thing's for sure—I'm ruined for American men forever!

Counterpoint

American Women Studying In Europe Are Unbelievably Easy

By Giovanni Di Salvi

I'm a 25-year-old carpenter living in Rome, and I don't mind telling you that I get all the action I can handle. I'm not all that handsome or well-dressed, and I'm certainly not rich. In fact, my Italian countrywomen could take me or leave me. But that's just fine, because Rome gets loads of tourist traffic, and American co-eds traveling through Europe are without a doubt the easiest lays in the world.

Being European gives me a hell of an advantage. I'm not sure why, but there's something about the accent that opens a lot of doors. All you have to do is go up to them, act a little shy and say, "Whould hyou like to go with me, Signorina, for a café?" I actually have to thicken up my accent a little, but they never, ever catch on.

After a cheap coffee, which to them always tastes better than anything they've ever had, because they're in Europe, it's time to walk them. Now, all they know about Rome is what they've read in Let's Go, so you can pretty much just make up a whole bunch of shit. It's fun to see how much they'll swallow: As long as I refer to Italy as "my homeland" and other Italians as "my people," they'll believe pretty much anything. I don't know who most of the local statues are, so I tell the muffins they're all great artists and poets and lovers. Once, just for the hell of it, I told a psychology major from the University of Maryland that a public staircase was part of the Spanish Steps, which she'd never even heard of. Another time, I told this blonde from Michigan State that the public library was the Parthenon, and she cooed like I'd just given her a diamond.

For dinner, I usually take them to some cheap little hole in the wall, someplace deserted where not even the cops eat. American girls think candlelight means "romance," not "deteriorating public utilities," so they just poke their nipples through their J. Crew sweaters and never notice that there's no electricity. Just as well, because Roman restaurants aren't exactly the cleanest. After a bunch of fast-talk about the menu, I get them the special, which is usually some anonymous pasta with spinach and day-old shrimp, and whatever cheap, generic, Pope's-blood chianti's at the bottom of the list.

By this time, they're usually standing in a slippery little puddle. Going in for the kill, I walk them past one of Rome's famous 2,000-year-old open cesspools. Then, as we open the door to my shitty efficiency, I kiss them on the eyelids so they don't see the roaches, making sure the first thing they see is the strategically positioned artist's easel I bought at some church sale. That's usually all they need to see and, like clockwork, they fall backwards on my bed with their Birkenstocks in the air.

I mean, they're hardly Italian women, but we have a saying here in Europe: Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Courtesy: http://www.theonion.com/articles/european-men-are-so-much-more-romantic-than-ame

Answer
Anonymous,

Again, it comes down to personal preference.  Having met and interacted with people and couples from all over the World to include internationally mixed relationships beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.  One culture does not produce prettier women, sexier men, etc. God spreads his hand evenly.  With your mate choose wisely.  That caveat of wisdom applies everywhere under the sky.  

U.S. Politics

Jeffrey Hauck