U.S. Politics/What do you think of Tom Leykis

Question
QUESTION: Tom Leykis

American (United States) Radio talks show host Tom Leykis has given up along time ago dating American women who are born in the USA and act like Americans. The women he as stuck that are born in another country (outside the USA) and came to the United States at any age. He also stuck to American women (born in the United States) who have parents/grand parents who came from another country. They are old-fashioned subscribe to culture and costumes of the country where there parents/grand parents are from. American women do not like the competition they get from other countries with increased immigration to the United States. Many foreign women have a very negative opinion of American women.

The reason for this is because US born girls who are raised by an immigrant foreign-born mother/grand mothers, are raised and behave the same way as their mother/immigrant mother. Eastern European women who hate American women would think they are born in their mother’s/grand mothers native country example, Belgium, Brazil, Columbia, Germany, Greece, Japan, India, Iraq, Mexico, Philippines and Sweden and it should be impossible to tell that they are born in the United States, other than the fact they speak English with an American accent. This is because their immigrant foreign-born mother raised her daughter/grand daughter the same way she was raised by her parents when she was infant/toddler/child and do not tolerate that they have American mentality and behave like Americans and expect her daughters and grand daughters. This is because many have to travel their mother’s native country. Some only speak English and many also speak their mother’s native language. The first some times second generation should see no American influence.

Avoid American Women When Possible | Leykis 101

Why Women Hate Tom Leykis

Tom Leykis: American Women Are Bitches

In two years I plan to be pregnant by a rich man so he’ll have to marry me and support my life of luxury

Tom Leykis Live M-F 3pm Los Angelas/6pm New York... call (901) 3000-TOM

Actually American men marry foreign women because they are more "accomodating" to men's needs, they tend to be more "forgiving" of men's mistakes AND they are less likely to divorce their husbands at the drop of a hat.

Given our numerous options we just don't find American women desirable anymore. As you are aware, the anti- American women sentiment among men runs very very deep in this country - I mean, just look at the countless number of foreign bride and anti-American women websites in the internet, and not to mention the numerous anti-American women threads on Topix. Hon, in this day and age, we American men just don't want you gals anymore. There is no hate among American men here - it's just that we don't find American women desirable anymore and instead, we prefer foreign brides. Why do American women acti so angry and scornful? Don't men have the right to say who they find desirable and who they choose to marry? I don't understand why American women are all up in arms over this discussion - it seems to me that many of you American gals have rather low self-esteem.

Misandrists/Feminists will tell you that most foreign women that marry American/Western men are poor, uneducated women who “don’t know any better”. Fact is that the majority are profession women with college degrees. The divorce rate of American men who marry foreign women and bring them to the US is 20% compared with a 60% divorce rate for American men who marry American women. The divorce rate of American men who marry foreign women and move to her country is near 0%. All of the above characterizations by Misandrists/Feminists of foreign women who marry American/Western men are bigoted, hateful, and untrue. Misandrists/Feminists simply hate foreign women because American/Western women can’t compete.

But my main point is, one way to not be quiescent is to think about some numbers: American women represent 5% of the global population of women. Chances are, they're at the bottom 5% in terms of quality because they're probably sexist, self-centered and demanding as hell... and they will divorce you at least 45% of the time you marry them, guaranteed. With odds like that, you can't go wrong by looking abroad! Are you lowering your standards or selling-out? Absolutely not! By looking abroad, you're merely widening your search for the finest woman you can possibly find. It allows you to make better decisions.

Or, if you're a real gambler and you're willing to risk marrying an American chick, at the very least insist on a prenuptial agreement and talk to a lawyer about what other divorce laws you should be aware of, for Gods' sake. If your fiancée refuses to sign a prenup like mine did, then you'll get an idea of why she's marrying you.

It's a sad fact that in America, more than 60% of marriages end in divorce. Even more sad is that roughly 75% of divorces are initiated by the woman over the man's objections (the remaining 25% are either mutually-agreed divorces or divorces initiated by the husband over the woman's objections; those two categories are about half and half within that remaining 25%). These are all conservative numbers, by the way; they've been rounded-down for the sake of simplicity. So, if 60% of marriages end in divorce, and 75% of those are initiated by the woman, we can do the math to combine these percentages: (.75(.6)) x 100 = 45.

There is at least a 45% chance that whenever a man gets married to an American woman, the woman will want to divorce him at some point. You have better chances at surviving Russian roulette!

My personal observations have been that about 80%-90% of all men that I know of who married foreign women (that they met in a foreign countries that I mentioned, not in the US) report being very happy. Conversely, of the thousands of men that I’ve known in my life who’ve married American women, less than 5% report being happy. When I was a very young man, I thought that all of my friends, guys that I worked with, guys that went to church with, etcetera… guys everywhere were all part of some big conspiracy to scare single guys. After several years of horror stories from friends who confided in me about how miserable they were being married to American women, and my own personal experiences dating American women, I realized that they were telling the truth. After all, guys like to brag about how much sex they are getting and how well their girl friend or wife treats them. Guys do not like to “brag” about getting no sex and being treated badly. They complain about that to other guys, because telling their wife makes things worse, and they have to tell somebody to keep from going in sane.

Avoid American Women When Possible

in Tip Of The Day

There. I said it.

American women are, with the usual exceptions, out-and-out bitches. They are raised with one goal in mind: to get you to sign a contract obligating you to hand over half of everything you have and to fund their desire to reproduce. And they will do whatever they have to do to accomplish their goal of getting you to marry them. Sex as a loss leader just the way that Albertson's sells six-packs of Pepsi for 99 cents? Absolutely. Laugh at your bad jokes? You bet. Do anything and everything you want sexually (until the contract is safely signed)? By all means.

Don't you know the drill by now? If not, visit your local supermarket at about 10 AM any weekday and it is there in front of you: the truth in all its glory. 180 pounders who have chopped their hair off and who slog around in leggings or sweat pants screaming and yelling at a passel of kids that some poor hostage is paying for.

These human Cinnabons are the ballbusters who do practically nothing during the day and then complain about all of the things you forget to do or don't do well enough for their liking. How many of you sit watching the late night replay of tonight's Tampa Bay Rays or Memphis Grizzlies game or Poker After Dark at your local bar rather than go home and be told that, once again, you failed to remember to take out the garbage?

When I see these chicks gathering at Starbucks during the day, I think of the poor slobs who are paying for those five dollar lattes. They have their daily meetings of the Beaten Dogs' Club at Hooters, your local sports bar, bowling alleys, and your neighborhood barber shop. Some of these guys are the IT guys at your office who never go home. At radio stations, they are the Chief Engineers who are, amazingly, always on call. Ever wonder why some people are so devoted to their jobs? Even notice that those who are so devoted are almost never women?

As many of you know, I am America's Original Feminist. That is why I insist on total equality. Starting with the dinner tab, ladies. Then, let's move on to the lifting of heavy objects or getting up to let one of you cows sit down on the bus. Never going to happen because I believe in Gender Equality. Sure I'll give you my seat: right after you iron my shirt and make me some fucking lunch! And when is the last time you ladies did something like that? 1970? American women have been trained to be "strong" and "in charge." Great. If I needed to be with someone like that, I'd marry a Marine.

I stopped dating American women long ago because I was tired of hearing about all the things that were wrong with me or about how inadequate I am. The women of Latin America (and their daughters) may have tempers, but even after an argument, they will always ask if you've eaten today and if you took a jacket to work. And sex? Any time, any place. They know that being 180 pounds is unacceptable, and cutting their hair off? It just doesn't happen! I haven't been to a bowling alley or a Hooters in years, and I believe that this is why. For the most part, foreign women just don't see marriage as a permanent visit to the gravy train. Some students live in parts of the country where women of other cultures are few and far between. My advice? Move!

Thank God for our liberal immigration policy!

Courtesy: http://www.leykis101.com/tip-of-the-day/avoid-american-women-when-possible

Are North American Women Really THAT Bad?

It’s been interesting to read the comments people have left on that article I wrote for Vagabondish. While the article was entitled ‘What It’s Like to be Female and Foreign in Japan’ (foreign, as in non-Japanese) the focus of discussion has strayed from the topic of a western woman’s perspective on dating abroad and zeroed in on the subject of North-American women and how self-centered, demanding, spoiled and unattractive they all are.

I wish I was exaggerating.

Here are a few of the comments:

“I have traveled all over the world conducting a multi-billion dollar business, and American/Canadian women are valued about as much as a homeless man in New York City. They are viewed as feminazis, narcissistic, histrionic, materialistic, shallow, and useless.

Now I am not one to generalize, but even from my own experience, I cannot say this viewpoint is not that far from the truth. Why else do you think America has one of the highest divorce rates in the world? Generally speaking, American women make the worst WIVES, but are known for being great for CASUAL UNATTACHED SEX.” – Allan

“…Western women have ridiculous material expectations of their men and expect to be put on a pedestal at all times (instead of being equitable partners). Bringing little to the sexless & boring relationship other than expensive bathroom faucets, obesity, credit card debt and demands to work harder to afford undeserved luxuries to fit in with their consumer culture.” – Tommy

“The problem is that American women are known the world over as being self-centered and demanding princesses who feel like men should be kissing up to their posteriors. Not so in Europe, and most assuredly not true in Japan.” – Jeff

“You can keep the Western women in the west. They are fat, evil and smell like yeast. in addition, they think that everyone should be nice to them. They seem to be expecting some thing that they do not deserve. I say stay away eeeuuuwwww!” – Unchi-kun

Holy moly.

I don’t know about you, but while reading some of these, I had a mental image of a giant, Godzilla-sized slice of wonder bread stomping around Tokyo hollering “Be nice to me or else I’ll eat you! Muahahaha!”

If this is how men abroad view the female population of North America, well then forget sewing a Canadian flag to my backpack, next time I leave the U.S. I’ll be going Russian all the way and wearing a fur hat. I’m kidding.

But in all seriousness, if you think that those few comments are an anomaly, try googling “demanding American women” or “spoiled American women” and you’ll see how many blog or forum posts have been written on the subject. Some of the sites even encourage men to boycott dating American women altogether; as if they were toxic mold or a hazardous chemical more deserving of a warning label than any decent man’s attention.

While it would certainly be easy to write their blog posts and comments off as the bitter words of the burned and broken-hearted, I think there’s some truth to their assertions. I’ve written about how Americans have a reputation for being shallow and superficial in the past and as anyone would agree, Americans won’t be winning any awards in the healthy eating department any time soon.

But aren’t these stereotypes (the idea that all Americans are overweight, demanding and superficial) equally true for both genders? Why are the female half of the population being given all the blame here?

Whether these mens’ reasons for their ban on North-American women are justified or not, it would seem to me that finding a life partner is hard enough as it is. Why make it any more difficult by swearing off 180 million citizens of this planet (the approximate number of women living in Canada and the US) just because they happen to be born in the wrong corner of the globe?

I think that so long as you and the other person share common values and interests and there’s some chemistry there, that little line under ‘place of birth’ in a person’s passport shouldn’t matter much.

What do you think? Is there any truth to the North American woman’s bad rep?

Courtesy: http://www.takenbythewind.com/2010/09/17/are-north-american-women-really-that-ba

ANSWER: Hello again Anonymous,

I will not dispute Leykis' personal opinion or experiences.  There are certainly women who match those descriptions.  It is also true that there are women who do contribute to the breakdown of Western Civilization through unrealistic expectations for themselves and their families.  It is a troublesome cultural issue that should receive much more mainstream attention.  With that said the aspect of spirituality should be taken into consideration.  The gold standard for choosing a wife in my opinion is taken from the Bible, Book of Proverbs.  Chapter 31 of the Book of Proverbs is presented as advice which Lemuel's mother gave to him about how a virtuous King should reign, and also detailing the attributes of a virtuous wife or ideal woman (Verses 10-31):

Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character-

10. A wife of noble character who can find?
   She is worth far more than rubies.
11. Her husband has full confidence in her
   and lacks nothing of value.
12. She brings him good, not harm,
   all the days of her life.
13. She selects wool and flax
   and works with eager hands.
14. She is like the merchant ships,
   bringing her food from afar.
15. She gets up while it is still night;
   she provides food for her family
   and portions for her female servants.
16. She considers a field and buys it;
   out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17. She sets about her work vigorously;
   her arms are strong for her tasks.
18. She sees that her trading is profitable,
   and her lamp does not go out at night.
19. In her hand she holds the distaff
   and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20. She opens her arms to the poor
   and extends her hands to the needy.
21. When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
   for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22. She makes coverings for her bed;
   she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23. Her husband is respected at the city gate,
   where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24. She makes linen garments and sells them,
   and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25. She is clothed with strength and dignity;
   she can laugh at the days to come.
26. She speaks with wisdom,
   and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27. She watches over the affairs of her household
   and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28. Her children arise and call her blessed;
   her husband also, and he praises her:
29. “Many women do noble things,
   but you surpass them all.”
30. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
   but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31. Honor her for all that her hands have done,
   and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Though not many men will successfully find and wed such women it should not dampen their collective Spirit to seek them out.     

QUESTION: American Women and Marriage: a Sacred Vow (Why I Will NEVER Marry an American Woman)

The idea of marrying an American woman literally terrifies me.

Can I not handle having sex with one person for the rest of my life? Am I incapable of settling-down? Am I afraid of commitment? Well, no... not exactly. It's because marrying an American woman is most likely prepping your marriage for failure.

Furthermore, a man is many times more likely to commit suicide in the two years following a divorce than the average male. Russian roulette, indeed. American females literally become man-destroyers.

The biggest disincentive for marriage lies within the women themselves. The numbers reveal that they are family-wreckers. Marrying an American woman is a risky activity for us guys. What do American women want more: a husband or a house full of fancy appliances? They often act as if they think their appliances are worth more than the useless human lumps they're currently saddled with.

Think about it: there is a more than two in five chance that an American woman is incapable of mustering the love and commitment needed to make a marriage work! The numbers show they make lousy wives and they don't even think their marriage vows mean very much. Why marry one? Honestly now- why the flaming hell should you even consider marrying one?! Would you ever stick your hand in a garbage disposal if there's a more than two-in-five chance that someone will suddenly hit the 'on' switch?? It's putting your face in the fire! It's asking for trouble, plain and simple. Marrying an American chick is probably one of the worst things you could ever do with your life. Just do a simple cost/benefit analysis; that's what the numbers show!

Women often plan their divorces in advance; the husband always seems to be the last to know and many men say they are stunned when the bomb suddenly drops. Many had no idea the marriage was even in trouble... Naturally, the assumption for everyone is that men must be boneheads to not pick-up on the subtle cues that their marriage is in trouble. But is it really because men are insensitive, unfeeling idiots or is it because women are simply quite good at being secretive in their machinations? Despite the fact that women claim it is men who can't communicate, many women deliberately lie to their husbands about the state of their marriage until the last minute.

In a reply to a readers' response way back in the past, I once described getting the girl in the end not as a victory, but as a booby-prize or a defeat wrapped inside a victory. Well, here is one of the grandest ironies of the American female: if you are the type of man who can put-up with her bullshit and win her in the end (and fall in love with her and marry her) then there's a very good chance that she will want to cut the marriage short(!)

I can only conclude that marrying an American woman is nothing more than poisoned candy! She will only be with you as long as she can get pleasure or utility out of you. And whenever it strikes her fancy, she will drop-kick you to the curb after she's done. And even then, some of these divorcees will smugly sneer that it is men who 'can't commit'.

Perhaps the reason why they claim men can't commit is because women find it pretty darn easy to get-out of commitments in the way that somebody might change a pair of socks? But nay, nay- it must be the man who is at fault. If she divorces her husband, then it was because the man was the problem and certainly not the person who actually contacted her lawyer to request divorce papers.

It's Sacred Vow Time...

Today, I am formally declaring a sacred vow. I might've hinted this in the past, and I don't think I've ever actually formally said it until now... but here goes. Let it be heard now and forever: I will never allow any American woman to ever marry me!

That's right. Here and now, I'm officially writing-off the entire American female populace as being a group which is unfit for the commitment of marriage. Chances are, they just aren't capable of holding a marriage together. Chances are, they are inept when it comes to fulfilling their marriage vows. Odds are, they lack the basic human skill of recognizing their partner's unfulfilled needs. They are, in short, unsalvageable human beings. Yes, I've suggested something along those lines many times before, but I'd always left-open the possibility that maybe by some miracle there might be some American woman out there who doesn't suck. (And yes, there indeed might be one or two American women out there who don't suck.) But those statistics... and they're from rounded-down numbers! *Shiver.* I'd much rather pursue a lower-risk woman. A woman who actually takes marriage seriously. It's just too risky a proposition.

American females just do not offer satisfactory or stable relationships!!

It's a shame, because I know I'd make a great husband one day. I want a successful marriage, and there is a more than sixty-percent chance that the act of marrying an American woman will guarantee my marriage will not be successful... and furthermore, there will be a more than two-in-five chance that no matter how committed I am to the relationship, the woman will still try to bail-out on me at some point. Between her career aspirations, her need for independence and the fact that the average female American likes to regard males as uselessly redundant anyway- there is simply no room for a stable marriage within that kind of conflicted psyche.

Yes, some countries have even higher divorce rates than those in the U.S. Some countries in the former Soviet Union have divorce rates in the high 60th percentiles... most of those countries, however, have experienced extreme levels of economic strife, social dislocation, political turmoil and heightened levels of crime. Naturally, there are many reasons to explain why families are under stress in places like the Ukraine and Belarus. But America is a society with a relatively functioning economy where public services aren't breaking-down left and right and where lawlessness isn't rampant... In short, women in the U.S. have no extreme circumstances that would put their families under such a huge amount of stress. So why are American women breaking-up their families in such numbers?

I'm certain there are perfectly legitimate reasons for a woman to want to leave her husband... but is the man always necessarily the problem? I don't think anyone can ever get an honest answer as to why women divorce- women don't know how they reach their own conclusions half the time! But you can be sure that whatever her reasons, she will justify her divorce with X number of accusations; she will always have an excuse handy. She's feeling trapped in an unhappy relationship perhaps, or not enough of her needs were being met by her husband, or her husband spends too much time at work...

Or sometimes women marry because they just want to have kids. Once the kids are raised, the man is of no further use and can be safely discarded. He's extraneous, as far as she's concerned.

And you'll notice: whenever a divorced woman talks about her ex-husband, it's always unequivocally his fault that she decided to terminate the relationship. Her overweening belief in her own righteousness will start to bleed-through quite clearly. She will be able to gab on and on about whose fault it was (and it's never her). This all goes back to the whole issue of females despising accountability. Women would rather believe the flimsiest of manufactured excuses than even think that they might have had some responsibility for their divorces.

Think about it: even if the woman planned the divorce, initiated it and carried it out, never does any responsibility for planning, initiating or carrying-out the decision ever fall on her shoulders. Or in some cases, she might make-up complete fabrications about the man abusing her and the kids; I know for a fact that some of the more crooked divorce lawyers secretly encourage their clients to do this. The man must always be the evildoer, and she the victim who needs help and sympathy. Not once will she admit things like: 'I found another man I liked more' or 'I was bored with the relationship.' Nay, it must be her no-good ex-husband's fault. That's how she terminates the marriage with a squeaky-clean conscience. They can not pity their ex-husbands; indeed their ex-husbands must always be the most horrible pigs on the planet. We don't want these poor women feeling guilty, do we?

To make matters worse, the legal system gives the woman a financial incentive when she divorces. There are a huge number of greedy, opportunistic lawyers in America who earn their daily bread by stripping ex-husbands of their wealth. After your divorce, a huge hunk of your property and future earnings is basically considered up for grabs. And don't ever get behind in your monthly payments: over the last few years the federal government has been relentlessly chasing 'deadbeat dads' with a vengeance. Within marriage and outside of marriage, men are just walking wallets.

And worst of all, many men find that after divorce they will lose contact with their children while still being obliged to support their ex-wives financially. About 85% of the children of divorce end-up in the custody of their mothers... and the few children in the custody of their fathers only became so after the father had spent thousands of dollars on legal fees trying to prove why they should be given custody. (In Journal of Marriage and the Family, J. A. Seltzer published a 1991 study called "Relationships between Fathers and Children Who Live Apart" which found that a third of children had seen their non-resident parent at most once in the previous year.) Doesn't this arrangement count as a type of involuntary servitude? Having a percentage of your income stripped-away from you to subsidize somebody else sounds a lot like a form of forced financial bondage, doesn't it? (And perhaps this is a question for law students, but doesn't the 13th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution say: "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except for punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States..."? So, is being an ex-husband supposed to be a crime now?)

So, to sum-up: by marrying an American woman, there will be a more than 45% chance that, against your will, your marriage will end and you will lose contact with your kids... on top of it, you will be hounded by lawyers and required to support your (former) family financially. You've gotta be an idiot to take that kind of risk!!

If love is blind, the American marriage has lost all five senses

As for you American guys: if you're a guy who gets personal satisfaction from making your woman happy, you've probably noticed that American women aren't happy for long, no matter what you do for them. (Have you ever been accused by your girlfriend of not showing enough affection when you've actually been exhausting yourself in a vain attempt to please her?) They'll always have another unquenched demand lying around. They always want you to buy them another useless and expensive gift... and they end-up dumping you because of what you can't give them.

But naturally, you want the best girl you can get because you know you're a great person and you really have a sincere desire to to build a lasting and true relationship. If an American girl ever rejects you, be grateful she did it before you were married. Hell, she'd rather be with Mr. Asshole anyway. I say: if that's what she wants, let her be with Mr. Asshole!

It's not a big secret that women have a huge amount of ability to command extralegal power and entitlements in the United States. In fact, it is women who set the general rules and conditions of the system of dating, mating and marriage that you must follow (their sex cartel, for starters). One of the things that women need to perpetuate this arrangement is a hardworking yet quiescent and disposable population of males to follow their self-serving rules. So, why be quiescent?

Divorce law is a system which is ruthless beyond the capacity of any single individual's resistance; it is a mean system designed to chew you-up and spit you out for the woman's exclusive benefit. You can't out-mean their system, don't even try. But you can out-think it, and there is safety in numbers. One of the things that you can do to make life uncomfortable for predatory women is not be quiescent before marriage. There are lots of ways of doing that; even just asking pointed questions to the woman you're dating can have an effect.

You have the ability to say 'no' to the folderol that female Americans have set-up for you to swallow. And believe me, it is true folderol. You should always question their bullshit and refuse to accept their bullshit. And you can take comfort in the fact that you can just say 'no' and just walk away. Whatever an American woman might claim about herself, remember: she is probably unfit to be your wife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"American woman, stay away from me

American woman, mama let me be

Don't come here hanging around my door

I don't want to see your face no more

I got more important things to do

Than spend my time growin' old with you..." -- Guess Who, "American Woman".

Courtesy: http://www.the-niceguy.com/articles/MarryAmerican.html

Answer
Anonymous,

Much of what you say has merit.  What I have experienced is that even when European and particularly women from third-world nations come to the U.S. they make choices that are counter-productive to a successful marriage.  I love the Guess Who.  

U.S. Politics

Jeffrey Hauck