U.S. Politics/Questions

I am interested in politics, and am watching events in the US with some trepidation. I cant understand the debt crisis, and none of the networks seem to do a good job explaining it.
I live in Canada and we went through our own debt crisis in the 90's, but of course no where in proportion to yours. I recall we got out of it by drasticly shrinking government, and paying down the debt.
Is this solution not applicable to the US? I can understand the republicans not being in favor of Obamacare, but cant other big spending cuts be made? What about the military? How will the gulf and afhghan veterans get a pension in the future? What about privatising a good portion of government services? We did that to our post office.
Also, as a westerner, I cant understand why so many Americans dont want to buy our oil through the keystone pipeline. Dont they know it will hook up with all the oil that is coming out of North Dakota? The Chinese are actively buying up lots of land and leases and they would love to have a pipeline to the coast for their oil tankers.

Thanks for your thoughts, I hope you guys pull through!

This is a very complex series of questions.  Without being disrespectful the answers will be very simple and broad in breadth.  Nothing in government ever happens by "accident."  Every move is calculated and purposeful.  If that were not case the citizens would get obtain a positive benefit every once in a while.  To answer your question then, if the U.S. was concerned with mere Nationalism, that is putting U.S. interests first, the U.S. could have been self- sustaining and operating with a surplus of revenue decades ago.  However, what has occurred is completely different. Current estimates are that the total amount of U.S. National Debt will hit $24.5 trillion Dollars by 2015. Around the same time unfunded U.S. National Liabilities are estimated to be at $144 trillion Dollars.  See U.S. Debt Clock at: http://www.usdebtclock.org/.  This is an extremely ludicrous and dangerous debt ratio.  How did this happen?  Many reasons to be sure. But the most important is that the United States has allowed special interests to interfere with National interests and to create a virtual shadow government which in reality is the "power behind the throne," so to speak.  Many Citizens ask "why is the National Debt so high?," or "why can't we control illegal immigration," or "why is the U.N. so interested in U.S. domestic issues (gun control, et. al.)?," etc.  The reason is that they are all the results of deliberate planning for deliberate change.  Obviously the U.S.'s credit ratings have been downgraded in the past and will possibly do so again after 17 OCT 2013.  The U.S. National Debt ceilings are continuously raised year after year with no thought to the day when we cannot pay our own interest.  Is this all geared toward debasing the U.S. Dollar?  Perhaps.  Consider the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP)agreement signed by Paul Martin of Canada, Vincente Fox of Mexico, and President Bush in 2005 which is the provisional North American Union (also known as "The Homeland") and which fosters the creation of the "Amero" as a new currency.  Sound ridiculous or crazy? Any student of history can tell you that this is how social change is enacted.  Control the economy and currency of a nation and you control everything by default, including how Citizens think and act.  I could go on, but why?  You are obviously an intelligent man and can put 2+2 together.  

U.S. Politics

Jeffrey Hauck

I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions relating to U.S. Politics.

Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL.

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree. Graduate of the Law & Government Institute at W.U. School of Law. Concentration of studies in Administrative Law (also known as the "headless fourth branch of government"), and Constitutional Law.