U.S. Politics/Why the nations are in conflict

Question
I wish every nation well, however I am not sure that the nations of the world are working in each other's best interest - is it due to ignorance, fear, or entrenched beliefs and practices.

Do you agree with Richard Ned Lebow's new analysis of why nations are in conflict?

http://www.cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/politics-international-relations/i

Answer
Questioner,

I agree with your position regarding the Nations of the World.  Only having read the synopsis of Lebow's book I would have to agree with his main thesis as well.  I believe that Lebow's "four generic motives of fear, interest, standing, and revenge" cover the field quite well.  I would hope that he covers the globalist political agenda which is designed to transcend nationalism (which is now considered wrong, evil, etc.), and which keeps nations agitated and at war to produce tremendous profits at the expense of the base populations.

Jeff  

U.S. Politics

Jeffrey Hauck