U.S. Politics/law suit

Why is Boehner suing Obama? All I've been able to get over the web is that Boehner accuses Obama of not executing the laws of the country. Which ones? There's tons of laws on the books! What is Boehner's problem with Obama other than that he's a Democrat?

No, the reason is not that President Obama is not executing the laws of our Nation.  The House of Representatives voted to sue President Obama for Executive Branch overreach by using too many Executive Orders to circumvent the Legislative, and Judicial Branches of our Federal Government.  In short, it is because he is being accused of violating the Separation of Powers.  That is it in a nutshell.

U.S. Politics

Jeffrey Hauck

I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions relating to U.S. Politics.

Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL.

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree. Graduate of the Law & Government Institute at W.U. School of Law. Concentration of studies in Administrative Law (also known as the "headless fourth branch of government"), and Constitutional Law.