U.S. Politics/law suit

Question
Why is Boehner suing Obama? All I've been able to get over the web is that Boehner accuses Obama of not executing the laws of the country. Which ones? There's tons of laws on the books! What is Boehner's problem with Obama other than that he's a Democrat?

Answer
Joyce,

No, the reason is not that President Obama is not executing the laws of our Nation.  The House of Representatives voted to sue President Obama for Executive Branch overreach by using too many Executive Orders to circumvent the Legislative, and Judicial Branches of our Federal Government.  In short, it is because he is being accused of violating the Separation of Powers.  That is it in a nutshell.

Jeff  

U.S. Politics

Jeffrey Hauck