U.S. Politics/Hi. Looking for any books or good material about the Bosnian War.

I was wondering if you know of any good books about the Bosnian war. The civil war between the Bosnian Serbs and the Croatians. I know very little about it. I believe it was in the early to mid nineteen nineties. I would like to know if you know of any good books or articles (time magazine, new York times,) that I can look up to know about it. I was interested more in the US involvement in the war and Bill Clinton and his policy decisions. As well as anything about NATO and western Europes involvement.

I recommend the book, "Yugoslavia: Death of a Nation," by Laura Silber and Allan Little.  See link here:

I believe you will find that this book answers your questions and provides you with the details you are looking for.  

U.S. Politics

Jeffrey Hauck

I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions relating to U.S. Politics.

Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL.

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree. Graduate of the Law & Government Institute at W.U. School of Law. Concentration of studies in Administrative Law (also known as the "headless fourth branch of government"), and Constitutional Law.