Hey Earth Sister,
Thankyou for being here with us. What do you know about Arcturians? Are there any other races, similar to them? What are their qualities and how would you describe thier existance/world.

Also could you describe to me a little about the dimensions after the 3rd and 4th, and what they are like, and who exists in them. Angels and other light beings or beings period. and how do they travel here?

Thankyou. Would be great if you could answer.

Lots of Love and Light.

Hi, Stephanie. Thank you for your questions.

I don't personally know anything about a race named Arcturians or any similar name or spelling. None of the races that have introduced themselves to me have said they are the race known as Arcturians.

I know only a little about dimensions from my alien friends, spirit friends and angels, and only in a simple way. My understanding is that there are a few plus a few dimensions. I do not know how many there are beyond that. Dimensions are places within the same space as other spaces. All dimensions share all in the same space.

I would not say that anybody exactly exists in a dimension and not another. In my mind, we all dwell in the same ground dimension, and may in one way or another visit another dimension. The alien people who visit Earth, because they have greater experienced capabilities beyond ours yet both naturally and technologically, use some other dimensions to travel vast distances in because different dimensions have different values of time. The resulting affect is similar to running up a rising escalator.

We may visit another dimension or just look into another dimension from this one. We can do these things three ways- by our natural abilities, by technology, or both. By technology, all Earth's visiting races have access to "a few" other dimensions. Also by natural ability, some of the most advanced visiting races also have access to a few more dimensions than that. None of our visiting races have access to all the dimensions they are aware of there being. I asked them, and they declined to answer my question of how many dimensions there are. They did not tell me if they knew how many there are, either.

Spirits of people who have died can move effortlessly through all the dimensions. I don't recall anybody telling me about the angels using other dimensions.

Angels are not the same as light beings. Light beings are alien people, alive and mortal like we are, living on their worlds, which are stars. Angels are a different kind of being from us mortal people living on our worlds.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.