UFOs/Aliens/Why do we dream?

Title. Science doesn't know so I thought you would have the answer to this seeing as you talk to aliens :D.

Hi, Kevin. Thank you for your question.

The true answer might be deeply philosophical but I will tell it the way I understand it, simply:

We dream because what we really are is soul, first and foremost, from some time before our physical bodies were even conceived. We are spiritual beings living now in physical bodies and physical existence. Now, here as humans, we are only well aware of what we know in the present, physical, solid state before all of our eyes.

As spirit, we still participate with one another in what we do and know and feel and think spiritually at all times day and night. We create and experience and ponder and plan and imagine, and we might get glimpses of these things as they leak over into our physical state of awareness, especially during sleep. The spiritual glimpses we capture happen like turning on a television for just a moment to an abundance of channels and programs.

"Dream" is a state of consciousness, not a state of sleep. Dream is the third of the four states of consciousness that all humans have. The dreaming itself is not from sleeping, but being asleep helps get us out of our own way to let awareness come through. Spiritual events we participate in while physically awake may come to our awareness and seem and feel like dreams no matter when they happened before, or even if they are happening presently.

We are engaged in all aspects of our life spiritually as well as physically, and with greater abilities, and less inhibition. Spiritual awareness of events leaks up through our states of consciousness spontaneously, but we can also practice to become more aware.

If we have alien people within our circle of spiritual family and friends, they are just more of the people we personally share life and experience with. It is mainly through “dreams” that our spiritual friends who are not physically with us can communicate to us, to this level of consciousness.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.