UFOs/Aliens/Earth sister do you know anything about this race?

Question
Their planet is smaller than ours but very similar to planet earth.
Everything there is much brighter than here! The aliens that live there are shorter than us with big eyes(that have 2 colors),their skin color is blue or pink.

Do you know anything about this race?

Answer
Hi, Ninel. Thank you for your question.

I can't tell anything about this race being real or fabricated by what you have described here. Any or all of these details are ordinary and may be common to multiple visiting races.

If the world and the people are of your own experience, I encourage you to keep a journal and to continue to try to communicate with them. Trust yourself.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister