I would like to know about angles,are they always there with us? and does everyone have a personal angle? and do they really have wings? an always fly beside us but we don't see them? and could we?

Thanks! :)

Hi, Ninel. Thank you for your questions.

In all my spiritual teachings by my alien friends, spirit guides and Angels, yes Angels are real! I only know a little bit, but every one of us has our own personal Angel who is right beside us all the days of our life. There are other Angels too with greater abilities who help our personal Angels. All Angels are a different kind of being from us mortal people living on worlds, and all Angels have great miraculous abilities to use for their work directly for God.

The Angels can appear to us as literally anything and anybody. They may present themselves to us with wings or without wings, in any clothing, in any size or shape. But remember this: they are always right here with us even though we can't usually see them with our eyes.

When the Angels show themselves to us, it's always for a great purpose, and it's never by accident. There are many ways they may show themselves, so don't expect just one way to be real. Often times, we don't even know it was an Angel we witnessed until after the event is over.

Our Angels guide us in every way we need or ask them to, all the days of our lives, with large problems and with small problems. They also share in all the delights of our lives, rejoicing when we rejoice, and holding us in our sorrows.

The Angels are each created by God, and are males and females, just like we are, and they each have their own individuality and their own names. Often we give them a nickname to call them by when we don't know they already have a name, or when we just don't know what it is. Talk to your Angel today and every day. Also listen very closely. You will be amazed.

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.