UFOs/Aliens/What next?

Question
What is the latest agenda of the 238 races (as on November 2012) and how much have they been successful at it? What happened to the much awaited Japanese alien contact? Loosing patience here. Can mankind hope to see an official UFO landing within this lifetime?

Regards
Rahul.k.Jaiswar

Answer
Hi, Rahul. Thank you for your questions.

The agenda of the organization of the 218 races visiting Earth is still to make themselves truly known to our world. More humans every day who have alien contact are becoming aware of it, meeting their alien friends and taking an active role. We humans are meeting and sharing information so we can all help one another move straight forward.

The organization of visiting races has not changed plans to show up for our world to witness via Tokyo Japan, which will happen "soon" they may only say.

Many hundreds of thousands of humans witness an official UFO landing every day! And soon one time will be an unmistakable world-wide televised event for all. I believe it could take place any day now.

Be patient. Showing up openly is a last resort. If you want to move things along faster, form a group and help us teach the truth of universal nature to the people of our world.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister