UFOs/Aliens/aliens7

Question
hy- as i asked here before i still wanted to ask some more questions.
-dec21 -wt does it mean if nothing happens at all?????in my view it it only means a delay or miscalculation of time n date.

-there is an interview -called the lactera files -im sure u have heard of this-but it confirms manyof what you already know so i cant really be fake-it seems genunine and happen 12 yrs ago in norway. it is an interview with norway unknown and reptile alien-
it basically confirms all of this invasion and colonisation of the earth by hybirds and the war with other aliens species-if you know any more detailed let me know of this.
- more recently in a magazine it said there is an alien video doing autopsy on live humans?????there isnt much information bout this but if yu know tell me more.

-theinterview said aliens used fusion weapon to end the dinosaurs becasue they were getting in the way of colonistaion of the aliens that already lived in earth.is this true?this is why no meterite can be found by radioactive level r high in the place where the crater was found in yutan penninsula.

-it says that aliens are sky host and satan is the leader of the sky and not livingin hell-the interview said aliens are demonic and others arent and some are as ugly monsters as in te movies-also how come norse legends say thor is comming back for fight and is thor an alien????his hammer is advanced teachnology? what is going on in the moon bases and mars city base? itsay satan lived tere many yars ago and then moved elsewhere-also if you dnt know where hell is i an guess that maybe black hole in enter of universe is hell as it fits te requirments to suck everyhtng in ad no return-thi is mostlikley hell unless u cn tell me about the large gap above earth??? which i dont even know about -why are the aliens harvest humans???why do the smarter aliens never show themselfs???these smart aliens are so advanced they can destry anyhting by imagination only?????the interviw says all this-i just cant think tho or th son or the son of adam who was th first human genetic peron can do anyhting about these aliens-
te intelliget aliens are smarter then even u can imagine they ae nearly god like in intlligence and there are other universes according to the alien interview-why would the son of adam rturn to save the first adam only to mke thm higher still doesnt matter cuz the othr intelligent alies exist always????th lesser alies might die but sme might livein the other planets or universes?????????
-it might be difficult to understand but all the questions are there i cn sort them out into sets cuz the cpu is slow-im sure u know the answers to the questions above but if you want to tll more then do so as its interesting -by

Answer
December 21st:  

To be honest, I would be extremely surprised if anything DID happen on that day.  The idea that the anything might happen on 12/21/12 is as ridiculous as someone finding our own calendar and assuming that the world will end on December 31st.  The Mayans had two popular kinds of calendars (and one lesser known one).  The short count and the long count.  The one that supposedly ends on the 21st is from the long count calendar.  What were they supposed to do?  Create a calender that goes to infinity?  Well technically they did.  It just starts over like our own calendar does.

They were not as smart as people lead others to believe.  They may have had knowledge of stars and simple things that you can view above but were privy to a a twelve month year with leap years in order to even them out.  They measured time based on the beginning of their recorded history (things written about them that they can look back on) and create a kind of calendar that works like a wheel and takes until 12/21/12 to run out and start over.  This calendar was used to record historical event past and future.

In the kingdoms of Postclassic Yucatán, the linear Long Count notation fell into disuse and gave way to a cyclical Short Count of 13 k'atuns (or 260 tuns), in which each k'atun was named after its concluding day, Ahau ('Lord'). 1 Imix was selected as the recurrent 'first day' of the cycle, corresponding to 1 Cipactli in the Aztec day count. …

The short count calendar was the average cycle of a human lifetime.  Thus the short count calendar was used to record events in a single persons life (as apposed to all of known history).  The long count calendar predicted nothing for the future but rather showed images for referring to those events as they came to pass.

The least popular calendar was the Venus calendar which (through their astronomy) calculated the time in which Venus travel in one orbital rotation.  This one was used for recording astronomical events in relation to the Long Count calendar (meaning that they went hand in hand).

The long count was based on the time that the earth passed up, down and then up again through the Milky Way (a 5.125 year cycle).  It just continues again after that.... like any other calendar.

lactera files

In military Intelligence, I studies a lot about how to read human behavior through communications (which includes bot the spoke and written word).  Hence the are of expertise I was involved in during desert Storm (Tactical Communications).  I have read and did a a lot of scrutinizing of the lactera files a few years ago and have even looked at them recently since.  They show every sign of an amateur attempt at deception in order to trick people into believing their own beliefs.  There were a series of identifiable issues with this so called interview that gave the impression of it also being one of many pre-drafts written up first in order to get it right.  I don't want to have to go through all the details for something that is not true and therefore I will just say it is a fake.

HOWEVER, do not confuse what I said here as saying that the reptilians are a fake.  The do exists, they are NOT what the alleged interview states they are and I am thoroughly convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that one has never been interviewed ...or at least by Ole for that matter.

FURTHERMORE, there is an extreme amount of evidence that shows the truth about how the dinosaurs really died as well as physical evidence that is not publicly available as historical facts (for purposes of hiding this information).  Most of them died instantly upon the first flood of the earth (NOT Noah’s flood) that occurred prior to the recreation of life on earth that is mentioned in genesis.  The destruction I refer to is not just limited to earth but many worlds were destroyed at the time (some to the point of complete annihilation).  The lactera files used some minor truths to weave the illusion that the Interview was true but is in fact a poorly written out deception. ...I still wonder how so many people have fallen for it.  But maybe that’s because most people just “Want to believe”. It's human nature.

The True Stuff:
Aliens are among the sky as well as among us... and have been since the beginning.  Satan is the ruler of the skies... one doesn't need a fake interview to know this as it is written in the bible.

Satan had dominion over all the earth as it was given to him by Adam (via accepting his rule inadvertently by obeying his instead of God's command)  Jesus did not dispute this ownership when he refused temptation of Him offering him Kingdoms.  How could Satan offer him something that he didn't own.  He owned it.  He still does.  What he doesn't own is us and out souls (our true existence).  By being fooled into believing that “Jehovah” is actually the true God, and following his rule, you are doing the same thing and giving yourself over to his ownership.  Its a great deception and its working well.  The bible is tricky but you can understand it if you are careful.  Adam and Eve were not created on this world.  Eden was a different place altogether.  But the fall of Satan was also the fall of man as we were made to be here ...the skins that were given adam and eve were translated from text that really referred to our own skin.  Of being made into physical form, on a world where we have to toil and do hard labor to grow our own foods and more...  women pained in giving birth and so on.  It also states Satan is here and multiplies on this earth as well...  How else could one explain it when God said that there will be enmity between Her see and Satan's seed (seed being offspring).  The dispute between Cain and Able was between two brother (Cain the offspring of Satan and Able the offspring of Adam).  Hence Adam is the true bloodline of man which eventually became corrupt when the minions of Satan mingled with them...  therefore the only way Christ could return is through Mary (a reincarnation of Eve) and be born of a virgin (untainted by the corruption that occurred).

Adam returned as Jesus to bring the truth to us and save us from the deception (one that so many are still falling for today).

Ephesians 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Mathew 7:22-23 (kjv) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Here Jesus attempts to warn the churches that they are not following God but they are following the Devil instead.

John 8: 41-45
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

The one you think of as God who freed the people of Egypt for example (Jehovah) is actually evil.  He was only trying to provide demonstration of his power.  He wanted the Pharaoh to refuse to let the people go so that he can do all this for “his chosen people”.

Exodus 4:21
And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I WILL HARDEN HIS HEART, that he shall NOT LET THE PEOPLE GO.

Remember... LORD in all caps in the King James version Bible is the word Jehovah (which means God of mischief and destruction).

CONTINUING:  they are there.. not just on the moon and earth but nearby planets.  Yes they could destroy everything but that is not Satan's goal.  He know that by destroying everything, we all just simply return back to God.  He want people to follow him and therefore continues the great deception.  Soon (as plans are in the making) he will play out a fake tribulation and even a fake invasion from outer space claiming that it is Armageddon ...whereas he will fake his own success in defeating this “false” Satan.  But Satan lacks true knowledge about the revelations prediction...  this fake invasion is what revelations is all about   Its why, instead of the beast coming to destroy us, revelations really says that he will create an image of the beast... to force us to worship that image.  Its a play.  Its all a fake to try and trick the Christians into thinking he came and triumphed over Satan.  But first, he has to play the part of himself...  by coming soon to claim that he is the creator of all mankind (partially true because he only housed the souls in flesh) ...he can successfully trick everyone into believing he is God because people still believe that the God of the old testament is the true God.  They do not know what the bible or what Jesus is really saying.  The worst part is... I can not stress this enough... what I have told you here.. is so much a small part of it that it doesn't even begin to explain everything.  But I've no time to write a book at the moment.  Not here anyway.

One thing that is important to note...  Jehovah (Satan) is not a god.   He is a physical being in charge of a very technologically advance society.  One that has abilities that we refer to as spiritual like or go-like from our human perception.  Its all a trick from one who has had millions of years to advance their own civilization as well as other civilizations involved ...some of which are here to help.  The watchers.  ..and the Spirit of God.  

Don't worry about the physical aspect of all of this.  What you may think of as spiritual is in fact just an alternate dimension that exists with our own.  Ou cant feel it or see it until you are in it.

UFOs/Aliens

John