UFOs/Aliens/Alingment of the planet's on the 21st of December 2012 and the 5th Dimention.

Question
Hello Earth Sister,
         Will we have an Alignment of the planets including our own on the 21st of December 2012 and will there be 3 days 3 nights of complete darkness as the Myans say and will we cross into the 5th Dimention? Also Dolores Cannon talks on this as she says her Alien Friend's have given her this 5th Dimention information to prepare us and we must forgive all who hurt us and eat fruit and  egetables to be physically light enough to cross from the old world to the new world , with the help of our Alien Friends. She said this would not happen over night though and these two worlds the current Old ,and the New world that most of us are shifting into has Never Happened before and the Aliens from all Worlds are watching this in anticipation !!! What do you know about this ? Thank you ! Gabriela .

Answer
Hi, Gabriela. Thank you for your questions.

I don't know or understand everything, of course. However, based on my teachings and understandings by many people and other beings including my alien friends, of how our planets revolve and how our people evolve, none of what you are asking me here is going to happen on the 21st of December 2012.

Many great and terrible things will continue to happen every day. Some are planned by some. Some are foreseen by some. Some we have control of and some we have no control of.

The other worlds of people around us are watching us in anticipation to see what you and I are about to do to change the way our own world is being run so that our race may survive and progress into the future.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister