UFOs/Aliens/My Experience/View

Hello Earth Sister,
It wasn't too long to notice and get some sense of the bigger picture. I've seen many things in the sky, such as unpredictable flashes, rainbow like rays that last for seconds.. and Faded in and out which look like to be a ship or wave of some sort. Most importantly I believe I've learned more about myself and have lot of concern for the world we live on. I welcome their visitation whether it's for them to learn about us, help us, or even teach us. I have no doubt that they exist. My personal view which I believe they know about is, I like to be reassured of their presence once in a while, which they always pull off well.  

My question to you is, which I believe Yes, Can they listen my thought as if i'm speaking to them telepathically?
Is it important to see them professionally or does it really matter? I see them as Professionals, Evolved People, and Friends.
Also, Would it be possible that we were guided(Not all of us, but some) to this specific site in a way to learn about them clearly?

You make a lot of sense, and I see the interpretations of it all.
I was younger when i came here, but I have learned a lot. For that I thank you. :)

Carlos, thank you very much for your comments and support. You get the big picture. You sense the truth. As you know, all of this work all of us are doing between our worlds is not about the aliens- it's about the big picture. Keep doing what you're doing.

Yes, you are right, the alien people visiting Earth can listen to your thoughts as if you are speaking to them telepathically. They can hear you if they are listening to you. They don't listen to everyone, and they are not all-able or all-knowing, as you know. For that we go to God, of course. (Clarifying since this is a public conversation.)

I think it is important to demonstrate to others that we do see the alien visitors as professionals. Of course they are also people like we are, and any of us too may have a highly professional aspect of our life in addition to our personal one. When we need to see an important professional like a doctor or a judge, we need and expect them to be at the best of their profession for their work with us. This is true for the individual alien people who travel to Earth in their crews to work at our world. When they are studying and preparing for their missions here, and when they are with one another world to world here, and with us for our meetings with them, they are acting and behaving completely within their profession.

Some of us get to know the alien people very well. Jack and I too see them as you do, as our friends. We also see them as our family members and colleagues.

Yes, you are right also in that we are guided to come together and to come to places where we can learn the things we need to learn about. This is true for all people for all of life everywhere. Just because of the normal way humanity is and the way life is on Earth right now, it is just common for a human upon his discovery of alien life, for that to be the first time he is discovering or noticing the true spiritual nature of all life and all spiritual guidance.

Jack and I are very happy to be sharing all we are learning from our alien friends, and it's wonderful for us to hear back that we are helping others.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.