UFOs/Aliens/alienagenda

Question
hy-i just hve some more questions that were based on the pervious follow up-

Many ancient texts refere to the final battle and the end of the world but does this also mean he end of the galaxy or th universe??? th lacerta files said there is many universes or something like that-

why has it not been made known that the asteriod hit the north pole and what are the other huge craters that are in america then? there is some reference of meteorites in antarctia but they arent well known-

what is the age of the earth then and how old is the universe?
there is some books that say aliens made dinosaurs and this is why is hard to find the ancestors of dinosaurs beacause even toda th link to thee past is really unknown-yes theei many relatives but no direct branch to the dinosaurs ancestors unless you consider the other prehistoric beasts before them which arent really releated-yes there is thousads of fossils but its hard to tll with fossils only-this is why i consider the possiblily since they look so different from any other reptiles.

does satan create new forms of life in other planets-its likely that satans minions create rather then satan itself?
yes i know of the mars and moon base and city-they are hidden by nasa and military company-do any aliens live in these today?
is it true that there is star trek technology in these bases as  it was mentioned that the nazis were the first on the moon an built bases but then they were destroyed?
what planet does satan live in now?

there was video that said there is a large empty space above earth?is this true?
how advanced is the most advanced technology in area 51? the video i  seen said it was nearly star trek as i mentioned above fo the moon base but im sure it can be unknown forever as they said it will never be used for commercial use.

another video stated that the dead on earth were brought back alive in the moon base and looked the same as in earth.do you know anyhting else about this-the video is still avaiable as its an interview -regenereted is the best term to describe this-ifs its true then the technology is advanced-it didnt state how they were regenerated back to physica form or who did it-but im guessing either the bases on the moon by aliens or military?

where is hell? is it another planet? another dimension? or maybe a black hole in space? which seems to fit the hades version of this? what lives in hell?
tks -

Answer

I would have to respectfully say “I don't know” to this one.  My opinion however is that this universe will not end.  But I have never researched this thoroughly because the extenuating details of this has never really seemed to be relevant to the overall validity of everything else.

It's never actually been exposed nor denied that anything happened at the north pole because the primary objective at this time it to keep any attention away from the north pole altogether.

The actual age of the earth is not known for sure and has never really been stipulated in the bible.  As for the rest of this paragraph, I'm not really sure what you are asking me.  

what planet does satan live in now?

this is too detailed of information for me to really answer honestly.  I can only speculate like everyone else on these.  However, I can say this...  Satan doesn't live anywhere.  He just comes and goes.  He claims whatever he wants as his home but really has none.

There is no such thing as empty space. But other than that, I'm not sure what you are referring to here.

If you really think about it, there is really no technology in Star Trek that is not currently known as common knowledge or we have the ability to do today except for Holodecks and Transporters.  And of course these 2 things are not used at A51.  Anything else in Star Trek that appears futuristic and impossible are just a few years above current technology ...which is to say that it's obviously something that exist now in the underground military...  that would be obvious.  

I've never seen this video nor would I accept it as true if I did.

Hell (Hades) is a real place.  Caverns and caves beneath the crust of the earth.   But this should not be confused with “The lake of fire” which is symbolic.  Hell was named after Hades because Hades was the location of garbage dumps outside of villages where trash was sent to be burned.  Thus the idea that hell is a place of flames and fire, is symbolic.  But Hell as a “location” does exist.  It is not where an everlasting fire burns but rather where the fallen have their home beneath earth and was trapped there for a thousand years.  Unfortunately, they are not “trapped” there now.

UFOs/Aliens

John