Hi Nancy. I will be honest. What I like the most about all the information you have shared with us is the positiveness of your message. And you transmit this message in a very simple manner, hence, the most simple person in the world will understand you. Also, you sound very authentic, no drama or extravagances.

Having said that, I believe there are many others genuine abductees in the world, such as you, and I am really interested in hearing what they have to say. But how do I know which ones are the true ones? It is so frustrating. There is so much misinformation out there.

I would be very grateful if you could give me the name of 5 people you think are truthful about their alien experiences.

thank you

Hi, Lifehho. Thank you for your questions and supportive comments.

Not all humans have alien experiences. Not all alien experiences happen in the same way. Not all humans who have experiences tell the truth about them. Humans who purposely lie and claim to have alien experiences, really do and don't even know it. Humans who tell the truth about their alien experiences have no choice but to misunderstand what, how and why it happened.

In order to know which of many people are lying about any subject, you have to rely on your own knowledge of the subject. The more you know about something, the more you can distinguish those making up stories about it. Otherwise, you can rely on your own knowledge of how humans behave.

The problem with this lie-detector formula when it comes to the subject of alien visitation to our world, is that our government's aggressive effort to disguise the truth and slander those who know it is long and wide spread, predisposing us all to a certain suspicious, negative way of belief. And so, many humans remain prejudiced against the alien people- especially more stubbornly so for those humans who are aware of their own alien experiences.

There are many genuine alien experiencers. Most of them completely misunderstand the nature and reality of their experience on a physical level because none of us have but a fraction of true knowledge or information needed to understand with. Instead we have abundant mis- and disinformation, designed to keep us afraid and confused, and this is what we fill in the missing pieces of our own alien experiences with.

So a human can have an alien experience, recall it on a physical level at least in part, tell the truth about it as he believes he experienced it, and still convey further evidence of abusive nature, behavior and intentions of the alien people. When he joins others with similar experiences, they reinforce and continue to support his negative view. It's difficult for these experiencers to leave the security and influence of the group mentality.

There are many genuine alien experiencers who still believe and claim they are abducted by the aliens. This is a small clue to you that these people are lacking particular knowledge and choose to stick to the pervasive way of belief. After all, if you woke up on a table surrounded by alien people in an alien craft, what would that make you assume? And if it happened 10 more times, wouldn't that make you believe even more you were being abducted?

Humans who don't use the word abducted to describe their alien experiences are more progressive, and you don't commonly find these people in alien abduction support groups. This does not mean that they have complete understanding either, though. There are few humans who have the kind and extent of understanding that Jack and I have. There are a few, the aliens tell us, but we have not met them in person on Earth yet. We have met others who work with the same alien races we do, but who are not public speakers and are not given extended information about it by the alien races.

The KIND of knowledge Jack and I have is an important point to make, because the things we are prepared to speak about are relatively safe for us to speak openly about. We are not given any kind of sensitive secrets about other experiencers, or about government goings on. Jack and I know things that can help other people gain insight and hopefully take a more active role in their own position with the alien races.

I can't name five other alien experiencers who Jack and I know are still telling the truth, but many are trying or were trying.

Whitley Strieber was originally honest.

Billy Mayer was originally honest.

Betty and Barney Hill were originally honest.

Steven Greer was originally honest.

Betty Andreasson was originally honest.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.