UFOs/Aliens/age

Question
Hello again nancy. how old is the most advance alien race not visiting earth? Did they had problems at the beginning like us. What do aliens think of us now..and about our technology?

Answer
Hi, tonie. It's always nice to hear from you.

The oldest race not visiting Earth in our union area of five galaxies is 16 billion of years old, counted in Earth years.

All early races have some problems like we have, but few have ever had the amount or degree of problems we have on Earth. We still breed the problems, because human suffering is lucrative, and therefore logical.

All our visiting races are dedicated to helping our race. They think a lot of us! They can see some things about us that we cannot even recognize yet.

Our visiting races think the best of us. They see a gentle, loyal kind of people following the wrong leaders.

Our military technology, although much greater than what we know about yet, includes weapons that can destroy the aliens' reputation to our world. Just be careful that you think for yourself no matter where you are looking.  

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister