UFOs/Aliens/Alien Propulsion

Question
Hi Nancy: In your last video on UTUBE you mentioned that the Aliens takes two weeks to get here, and leave before the Holidays?
What I would like to know is what is the propulsion they use to get here?
Did they tell you what form of energy they utilize?
Also, If this happened to Jack, why isn't he with you to answer questions?
Thank you for your time...

A searcher of the UFO Phenomenon

Answer
Hi, Julian. Thank you for your questions.

Yes, on average, it takes two weeks for all of our 218 races visiting Earth to get here from their own worlds. They take turns to go home to visit once or twice per year, and the most convenient time for them to break is when we break, which is around our holiday times.

Our alien friends have told Jack and me a little bit about how they run their crafts to travel space. Each race has unique development of technology, so each world is unique in how they power their crafts, and/or how they utilize similar power sources. Some use the power of the suns, some use the power of gravity, Some use static, and some use magnetism. Some use a combination of these. Most use other things I have never heard of.

More clearly, they told us that no matter what form of energy they use in their crafts to travel space, they all have a similar back-up system in case of emergency. The back-up system uses light particles and static to move their disabled craft in the direction they want.

However each race has developed travel, they all use dimensional technologies to travel vast distances, because other dimensions have different values of time. They just travel as they normally do at up to near light speed, and then switch into another dimension. The result is similar to running up a rising escalator.

My husband Jack is always with me to answer questions. I do most of the computer work because it's much easier for me than for him.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister