UFOs/Aliens/alien technology questions...

Question
1)Do aliens use robots with artificial intelligence? If so, how advanced are these robots compared to our own? How do they manage to control them and prevent a rebellion from these cyber organisms?
2)Do they(secretly) share some of their technology with human governments?
3)Where some aliens worshipped as gods by ancient civilizations or is this just a false theory promoted by a TV show?
 Thank you for taking your time to read and answer these questions!

Answer
Hi, Jason. Thank you for your questions.

1)I don't know specifically that any alien races use robots, but I imagine they all do. Whether any robots perform at the level you imagine, I don't know that either. The alien races' robots would be approximately similar and equal to a race's own evolution compared to ours and all other races in our area of space. I don't think an advanced race would develop a robot that they could not control.

2) In all my understanding, none of the visiting races share any technology with any of our world governments.

3) I think that some ancient civilizations thought that whatever they saw in the sky was something either godly or evil. If they then began to worship alien crafts or alien people, that explains one reason why it's taking the aliens so long to introduce themselves to our race.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister