UFOs/Aliens/aliens

Question
Hello nancy I read your previous questions..you said there is aliens that look human but are not advance. Any details on them. Or other races not advance like us. How advance are they.

Answer
Hi, tonie. Thank you for your questions.

There is one race visiting Earth that is actually human. They look somewhat like us, and they have the same exact genetics we have because our race came from their race. Our DNA came from their DNA. Our race developed on our world uniquely from its beginning, and evolved into what we are by body so far.

There are a few other races of humans in our union area of five galaxies, but only one visits Earth. The others are either not advanced yet or they are too far away to visit Earth.

There are over 5200 worlds of advanced people in our union area of five galaxies. There are exactly 103 other races in this area who are about equivalent to us, in that they are wising up but still confused and not trustworthy to be included in the union yet. They are just in the long progress of discovering other life.

We on Earth are among the youngest, most primitive races now, in our union area. We are also among the most hostile and defensive, and stubborn to work with.

I do not know hold old is the oldest race anywhere, and nobody knows that. But in our area, the oldest race is over 16 billion years evolved, counted in Earth years.  

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister