UFOs/Aliens/Historicity of Jesus Christ

Question
Aztec cross
Aztec cross  

Cruciform god
Cruciform god  
Hi John

My name Razell Rudman a woman residing in South-Africa.

I found your answeres to some questioners regarding "Jesus" quite interesting, for example that Jesus was Adam, or rather the "first God conscious hermaphrodite human's incarnation."  My own father believed this as well, but I came to a very different conclusion altogether.

Since I was 11 years old I took delight in the Bible and as the years progressed I deepened my search for answeres regarding the world's many beliefs.  Between the years 1995 and 2007 I read the Bible thrice, literally from "Genesis to Revelation" three times and I'm still researching and studying different religious, spiritual, esoteric and paranormal literature etc. as many days as possible, including the "Rigveda."  The reason why I stopped reading the Bible obediently every single day in 2007 was because I realized that I really wanted to understand what I'm reading.  Since then I worked very hard to understand the complex issues surrounding the Christian faith, especially regarding the "historicity of Christ."  I'm nearing my 40's now, have been touched and healed by the Holy Spirit once in solitude when I was 11 years old, have been visited by what I believe to be my guardian angel in 2009 in a very vivid dream, (I saw his shape as blue glowing mist after I woke up) and experienced an expansion of spiritual knowledge (Gnosis) and consciousness since.
I wanted to draw your attention to the following links and would like to hear your opinion about it.  The articles propose a mythical "Christ."  Also that the Bible (including the Torah) should be interpreted allegorically, symbolically and metaphorically or figuratively.  Paul also states this in Gal 4:24 that the biblical account of Abraham is an allegory and speaks of Jewish fables in Titus 1:14.  

I doubt that any serious Bible scholar can argue for a wholly historical text, after comparing the Biblical accounts to comparative mythologies (the "Epic of King Keret," is an ancient Ugaritic epic comparable to Job and the Egyptian deity Petra comparable to the apostle Peter and Sargon the great to Moses etc.) and specifically the "Jesus Christ" allegory to the dying-rising-saviour figure of antiquity and many other faiths.

Please see the following quote by Acharya S/D.M. Murdock:

"Despite all of this literature continuously being cranked out and the significance of the issue, in the public at large there remains a serious lack of formal and broad education regarding religion and mythology, and most individuals are highly uninformed in this area. Concerning the issue of Christianity, for example, the majority of people are taught in most schools and churches that Jesus Christ was an actual historical figure and that the only controversy regarding him is that some people accept him as the Son of God and the Messiah, while others do not. However, whereas this is the raging debate most evident in this field today, it is not the most important. Shocking as it may seem to the general populace, the most enduring and profound controversy in this subject is whether or not a person named Jesus Christ ever really existed."

Please view the following links, as I would like to know if you knew that the historicity of Christ is seriously debated.  Many honest scholars and thruth seekers seriously doubts that the Jesus Christ of the four canonical Gospels ever really existed in the flesh and walked the earth in Palestine 2000 years ago:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

http://tbknews.blogspot.com/2008/07/ancient-tablet-evidence-of-jesus-myth.html

http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm

http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esus

http://www.pocm.info/

http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/jesusrefutation.html

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/josephus-etal.html

http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/

http://www.religioustolerance.org/easter1.htm

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/marshall_gauvin/did_jesus_really_live

Images of other crucified saviours

Answer
The historicity of Jesus is  usually something I don't respond to because most people that I try to explain this to have not considered the many other misconceptions about “biblical”  historicity in general in order to better understand this properly.  Another reason I don't often discuss it is because verifying this information requires opening other book that were not included in the Bible.  However, I see that you have done your homework so I'll try my best to explain this topic.

Due to the fact that the bible itself was translated by people who did not fully understand it properly, this leads to a general mistranslation which, in turn, results in a misconception that Christ only returned once.  

Take for example, Melchisedec.  His description is so close to that of Jesus because I believe him to be a previous reincarnation of Adam that did not become the eventful life he was meant to live.  People think of Melchisedec as a perfect person but he in fact failed to do that which he came to do and fell to temptation.  When Adam returned, he was to return as mere man and not a king or one who rules over the physical domain such as an earthly kingdom.  However Melchisedec becomes a king in that same definition.  If you remember, Satan tried to tempt Jesus with rulership over kingdoms...

Mathew 4:8,9
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
...However, Jesus didn't submit.  Who is to say that prior to  Melchisedec beginning his ministry, he was not tempted in this same way only to finally give in and accept?  It is my belief that this is what happened.  Even Abraham himself saw Melchisedec as the son of God to the point where he gave tithes.  
Hebrews 7:1-4
7 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

The historicity of Christ is most often directly related to the fact that there are so many similar stories that resemble Jesus' own life.  But if one took the time to look closely at each of those other stories, they find something very peculiar.  Not only do all of those other stories take place prior to the birth of Christ, none of them (non-fictional ones of course) overlap each other.  It is very much possible that each individual was a previous reincarnation
of Adam whereas the goal was abandoned and failed.

The belief in many incarnations of Jesus is not a new belief. The early Christian group known as the Ebionites taught that the Holy Spirit had first incarnated as Adam and later reincarnated as Jesus. Other Jewish Christian groups such as the Elkasaites and Nazarites also held this belief. The Clementine Homilies, an early Christian document, also taught many incarnations of Jesus. The Jewish Kabbalistic book called the Zohar describes Adam appearing to people after their death. Mary, Joseph, and Jesus were affiliated with an Essene community based on Mount Carmel. It was a continuation of the "school of the prophets" begun by Elijah, Elisha, Samuel, and ultimately Melchizedek according to the writings of Josephus, Philo, and Pliny the Elder (The Dead Sea Scrolls).

In keeping this short, I'm basically saying that there is much evidence that has yet to be presented because it exists in biblical writings that were never included in the final draft of the bible.  And these were only discarded for two main reasons.  1) the council didn't understand them and didn't want to present something that they would fail in explaining publicly.  2) they would not include anything that threatened the church's ultimate rule over the people at that time.

Finding a path that ultimately identifies with the fact that Jesus was a real person is not really that difficult at all by comparing biblical writing that existed too far apart in both time and space to be the work of intermingling individual stories as if it were a huge conspiracy.  These writings (included those not included in the bible) can be traced back to real historical figures of the bible who did indeed exist and have since been proven.  However, the question as to whether Jesus himself was real or not, stems from a widely accepted misinterpretation of today's “common knowledge” on biblical topics.  I use “common knowledge” in quotes because the truth is so far from what we believe that even the conspiracy theorists are just now beginning to touch upon it “faintly”.

Nonetheless, I will confirm this one thing....

As you say “Also that the Bible (including the Torah) should be interpreted allegorically, symbolically and metaphorically or figuratively”, this is not entirely untrue.
This is what people don't understand.  Despite the fact that the bible speaks of very real people and events, many of those events and people are brought to light using symbolic and metaphoric gestures.  Too much of the bible is taken far too literally by the average Christian while at the same time, they are far too easily dismissed by non-believers because of the fact that they are presented in such a way.  And not to argue with my own beliefs but there are some sections of the bible are just that and nothing more.  The book of Job for example, was a metaphoric and symbolic story presented to explain the ordeals of a man who really existed.  Although his existence appears historically accurate, proving that the events that took place in his life is not as easily proven to real.  Some things people just have to take on faith alone... However this particular story (the book of Job) has an entirely different story to tell than most people are aware of.  If one actually put that story in it's proper perspective and understood the fact that Jehovah was NOT the one who sent Jesus here, they would see the story tell a very different story.  Not one of Satan meeting up with God but rather a physical Satan ascending to his non-physical form in order to obtain an overall view of assessing Job's faith.  And then descending to act upon those suspicious in order to induce horrific events upon Job's life in order to test him.  

James 1:13
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

If you have not read many of my other answers, please let me know as you may not understand what I am referring to when I say that Jehovah is Not God... Jesus impresses upon this deception himself as well... many times.  People just don't listen.

Additionaly, one often dismisses Jesus as real because of various other “dying-rising-saviour figure of antiquity” as you put it because those stories are often misunderstood as well.  Some of these stories (other than the ones I explained as being pre-incarnations of Jesus) are simply false stories with no evidence at all to back them up, Story forms of prophetic events whereas the full and complete details were unknown and merely improvised, or events that were real but embellished upon in historical recounts of those events.  

I have spent many years of my life researching things such as this and fail to give a full and complete report of my findings because it could not be held in a single book for that matter.   But I have wholly concluded that ONLY the Christ Figure “Jesus” can be determined as true and accurate above all others.  What this means is “IF” the story of Jesus was false and possibly even only metaphoric, then in no way could any of those other stories have ever occurred even on a symbolic basis.  However, if any of those other stories consisted of a real entity, Jesus would had to have definitively existed without question. Due to the many detailed pertaining to the “other” stories, they support Jesus' own existence because the other stories were all based on the very prophecy that Adam will return to redeem mankind from his own “sinful” doing in Eden.  Anyone having done full and complete research in that area would be inevitably stuck on attesting to this claim.... but merely stating it here like I did now doesn't appease mere interest.  I am aware of that and I apologize that I can not go into such extreme details on this right now.  This answer is definitely getting long enough as it is.

UFOs/Aliens

John