UFOs/Aliens/questions...

Question
Hello,
I apologize if some of the next questions are not such alien-related, but I've read some your past answers and came to the conclusion you have a very high knowledge about this. I've asked them on various other forums and people say different things. I think you can truly answer them. There is also an awful load of people who say different things and it's really confusing.
1)Who were the " sons of God" and the " men of renown" that Genesis speaks of?
2)Was Noah's Ark a ship like depicted in the Bible?
3)Does the " Ancient Aliens" series holds any truth, or it's just fiction for profit and audience?
4) I've asked this on a forum, but the thread had no reply...If aliens are good, why don't they help us, and if they're evil, why don't they openly attack and destroy or enslave mankind?
Thank you for reading!

Answer
The Sons of God were the inhabitants of this earth that were present during the creation of Adam.  What people are reading to be trees in the garden of Eden are not trees at all.  They were races of beings ...beings who are often described as the physical manifestation of certain angels.  When Adam and Eve were instructed not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil... they were essentially asked not to mingle with them or mate with them.  In other words, the tree was a race, the branches were families, fruit were the people and seeds the offspring.  When Even saw the Fruit and saw that it was good for food, this mean that she saw that they were good for food this word “food” translated from the Hebrew word “ma'ăkâl” is also indicative of the word “victuals” which means “provisions”... or more precisely “survival” of one's species.  She saw that it was good for “multiplying” as instructed to do so.  Adam was told not to eat of that tree but Eve was made after that rule was made and “Ate” of the tree and passed it on to Eve “meaning had sexual relations with him and then giving birth to fraternal twins” ...Cane and Able were sons of two different fathers.  One was Satan and one was Adam leaving us with two bloodlines on earth.  One bloodline comes from the men of renown “referred to as the sons of God”
But the bloodline is not referred to as the sons of God or men of renown because they are a hybrid of the two.  This makes that bloodline the Nephilim and the bloodline of Adam “sons of Man”
You'll understand all of this better when also realizing the deception that Jehovah in old testament is not the God that sent Christ.  Jehovah is and means “God of Mischief” ...aka Satan.  Actually Satan is the physical manifestation of the God of Mischief just as Jesus is the physical manifestation of the Holy Spirit (And the True God who created our souls).  Jesus says this all throughout the bible but people don't understand what he is saying.  If you go back now and read more carefully the things he is saying, it makes more sense knowing this.

Noah's ark was a ship as depicted in the bible.  However, the events here are not a good one as people think.  God does not destroy.  This was Satan's doing.  Satan was a physical being.  The king James Version of the bible depicts the different between God and Satan by using a capital L in Lord when referring to God.  Or simply saying God.  When it spells lord with all caps “LORD” this represent the word Jehovah and speaks of Satan.  If you read more carefully at the events of the flood, you'll see that God does not instruct Noah to go into the ark but rather “COME into the ark”  and when it was safe, he said “GO FROM the ark”  ..in other words, Satan was physically there with them in the ark. Or rather the LORD (Jehovah... all capital letters in KJV).

Jehovah is two words in the Hebrew language.  Its a contraction of JAH and the prefix hovah.  JAH means God.  Hovah means mischief, destruction, chaos. Etc.  This fact can also be found in the Strong's Hebrew English lexicon.  You'll even see JAH used in Psalm 68:4.

Ancient aliens only holds one truth... that they were and are here.  As for  what they really are, their agendas and so forth, the ancient aliens series is completely misleading.  I will be covering more pertinent facts about ancient aliens in the near future on my website johnpeniel.com when I have time to get to it.  This has been requested many times.  At the moment, the site is due for a lot of changes first.

You last question unknowingly answers itself.  “enslave mankind”.  The mere act of being not privy to the truth and deceived to the point of even not recognizing our own creator and tricking the churches into unknowingly worshiping Satan, all while following the rules and commandments given by the god of mischief (Jehovah) is enslavement in itself.  And this is truly why it is stated that “The truth shall set you free”.  Once you know the truth, you are no longer enslaved or ruled.  But it only becomes very difficult to live on earth and in this life at that point.

John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Now some evidence to support Jehovah being Satan...  (I know you didn’t ask for this but will help understand the truth of what I am saying)

“The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.” ~ Bible, Exodus 15:3
In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].
The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”
It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”
Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”. And don’t forget ‘noisome‘ – which means it stinks! Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil!

“And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.” (I Samuel 19:9)

Now lets look at verses in comparison to one another...

“And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah. For the king said to Joab the captain of the host, which was with him, Go now through all the tribes of Israel, from Dan even to Beersheba, and number ye the people, that I may know the number of the people.” 2 Samuel 24:1-2

That verse in respect to this one...

“And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.” 1 Chronicles 21:1-2

_____________________

“And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.” 2 Kings 1:10 KJV.

That one in relation to this one...

“And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.” Luke 9: 54-56 KJV.

____________________________

“In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord (Jesus) sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. And above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! For I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.” Isaiah 6:1-5. Note: There are three heavens and there are two thrones. The true Lord (Father & Son) sits on His throne in the third heaven, in the center of the universe surrounded by the two thirds faithful angels who remain loyal to their Creator. The false lord (Satan) sits on his throne in the first heaven (atmospheric heavens of this planet, earth) surrounded by the one third of the fallen angels who rebelled with him and left heaven. Here is a text which reveals him sitting on his throne.

in comparison with...

“And he (the true prophet Micaiah) said ‘Hear thou therefore the word of the (true) Lord (Jesus) I saw the lord (Satan) sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. And lord (satan) said, ‘Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, (angel or demon)and stood before the lord (satan), and said, ‘I will persuade him.’ And the lord (satan) said unto him, ‘Wherewith? (how?)’ And he (evil angel) said, ‘I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And he (lord satan) said Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.’ Now therefore, behold, the lord (satan) hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the lordhath spoken evil concerning thee.” Commentary: How do we know that this is the false lord sitting on his throne? Because the true Lord does not lie. “That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:” Hebrews 6:18; Numbers 23:19. And this “lord” is sending forth this evil angel to become a “lying spirit” in the mouth of ‘all these prophets who belong to you.’ Micaiah was the only true prophet of the true Lord. The rest were prophets of Satan. If a person cannot see this then what would ever persuade them? “And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.” Luke 16:31. And so Jesus rose from the dead but how many believe Him today?
__________________

You also need to realize that there are a lot of instances where “God” has replaced “Jehovah” in the bible where it shouldn't have but for certain reasons.... mainly either because the writer if a certain book was unaware of this truth.  Or the story as it was handed down over time was the result of the actual character not knowing who was the true God and who was Satan (as they too were being deceived)....

BUT the truth is there.  One has only to look at it.

I say all of this in the hopes that this clears up MANY questions that you have felt like asking but haven't yet.

UFOs/Aliens

John