UFOs/Aliens/Opinions and Book 2,3

Hi Earth Sister
Welcome back. I am just curious about your opinion on the recent Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at Washington DC this past April. Testimonies from several qualified UFO witnesses in front of former congressmen were broadcasted around the world and I want to know what you and your alien friends thought about it and its potential for it to go to the UN General Assembly.
There was also a highly anticipated documentary by Steven Greer called "Sirius" featuring beliefs in ancient aliens, government coverups, supressed zero point energy/ free energy capabilities, CE-5 initiatives, and the results of an autopsy of a miniature alien-looking hominid. I am just wondering what your take on Greer is as well.
Thank you so much
Oh, I know you must be very busy but when are the second and third books for the Project at Earth coming out?

Hi, Wilhelm. Thank you for your questions.

Disinformation is designed to discredit the truth and the people who will tell you the truth. You know that, I'm sure. Please consider further that the closer you might get to the truth, the deeper and more confusing the disinformation will be designed.

Greer is not free to spread the truth, but obviously that's not his goal anyway.

I am working on my second and third books. I hope they will be publicly available by the fall.

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.