UFOs/Aliens/Area 51 Alienness

Does Area 51 actually have aliens in it? If it does what are they there for and if it doesn't is there anywhere else they are kept?

What do the aliens contacting us want with us?

If a country was to try and take over the world and were close to success would the aliens step in and stop them?

Hi, scotttttt. Thank you for your questions.

Area 51 does not have any aliens in it. It may have at one time for a short time, as rumor has it. But it is too well known for it to be secure enough to hold anything secret anymore. Our govt of Earth has captured alien crafts and alien bodies elsewhere- I don't know where.

The 218 alien races visiting Earth are completely united here now and have been since April 2000. They are working together and with humans to build a diplomatic relationship with our world. The humans are having a very hard time with this because that's the way humans are. It's not every human's fault- only a few. But we all have to do everything we can to overcome our roadblocks.

Short of a human or group of humans hovering their fingers over the button that would suddenly and completely annihilate our human race and world, the alien races are bound by universal laws of visitation to remain within their jurisdiction of noninterference. The bottom line is that this is our own world, and it's up to us to take care of it- it is our natural right to take care of it. Of course we can utilize any information and education offered to us by our galactic friends and family in order to accomplish this feat, but herein lies all of our problems preventing our success.

If our alien friends took over our planet, we would never grow or learn or evolve independently. Never. Our alien friends would own us, and become responsible for all our problems- all our old ones and all our new ones we would continue to create.

If you and I do not straighten out this mess, our race is not going to survive. Worse is the exponential suffering to spread across all of our world.

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.