UFOs/Aliens/Jesus and aliens question(follow-up).

QUESTION: As a Christian, I learned and have faith that Jesus Christ is the son of God and He died for our sins. Recently, I've read about multiple debates as to what was His role if aliens exist. Has Jesus also died to save the aliens? Or they did not require such a sacrifice, because they haven't sinned? And of all inhabited planets, why did God choose Earth as the place to send Jesus? I know these are difficult questions, but I trust you can shed some light on them. God bless you!

ANSWER: What makes answering questions like this so difficult is the fact that most people will immediately dismiss the answer due to a current bias understanding of what the Bible is really saying.  Therefore, please note that the following answer is not expected to simply be left alone.  The Bible verifies every bit of what i am going to say and I invite you to ask me to elaberate on ANY part of it.  Since, my whole life has been dedicated to finding the truth outside of propaganda nd traditions, you will soon discover the truth for yourself.

My Answer:

First of all, there is an abundance of life through out the universe.  Life on earth is difference because unlike any other place anywhere, "man" is made in God's image.  Not PHYSICAL man but our souls.  All living things possess an energy that sustains life but only mankind has the very essence of God himself that binds us uniquely through a unified and colelctive conscious that enables us to truly be FREE.

In the Bible (King James Version), anywhere where you see all caps when reading the world LORD, is not the same God who sent Jesus.  This is a false God.  The true God who sent Jesus Goes by JAH or God via the KJV and if you read carefully (remembering to replace "LORD" in the old testament with "JeHovah" <---the original word that LORD was translated from) the you will see a completely different story.  Here is the short version...

Adam was created by God (The true God).  He was not the first being on earth... our physical bodies take the same appearance as many who lived here before us. Adam also became known as many (meaning "man" as in mankind).  The earlier beings who lived here had a leader by the name of Jehovah who was also Sataniel (or Satan) Angel created by God.  But Adam was created in order to procreate and fill the earth with more life (like a candle lights another candle and so forth until millions of candles are lit.  One flame to another and so on... REpleneshing the earth)

The earth hwas previously destroyed before the recreation as depicted in Genesis 1:2

What we know as aliens are many being from many worlds but some were here on earth when Adam came along... and they look like him.  These were the trees in the garden of Eden.  The trees represented a race.  The branches were bloodlines, families, etc.  The fruit were the people and the seeds were the offspring.

A surgical procedures took place to remove the female organs from Adam leaving only the male ones. Adam was originally Hermaphrodite... 1 type of being (a perfect being).  Then from the sperm, a genetic change was made in order to create females.  Satan did this because a perfect being could not be decieved into creating a bloodline of his own offspring on earth because their race was not hermaphrodite.  

Eve (females) were decieved into having sex with the other race and they went on to have sex with their husbands as well, whereas fraternal twins came about... Cane and Able.  Cane being the sin of Eve and Satan ...and Abel being the son of Eve and Adam.  

Adam was deceived by Satan and was given rules by Satan whereas upon following those rules, essentially meant that Adam defined him as his ruler or Lord.  Thus Satan took over possession of the earth by deceiving Adam and Eve.  Able was killed and Seth was born in order to replace him... because there had to be a bloodline on earth from Adam... not just Satan.  So today, we have two bloodlines on earth.  Satans and Adams.

Throughout the Bible you read of many terrible things that God does in the olf testament.  This, where you read LORD is JEHOVAH and is Satan.  Where you real LORD in the New Testement is not Satan because that was translated from Greek, not Hebrew.  Besides, the word LORD only appears 5 times in the whole new testatment.

Jesus is the reincarnation if Adam (also very provable in the Bible).  He returned in order to give possession of the Earth back to man (the decendants of Seth).   There are many similar stories throughout history that resembles Jesus's and people try to use these historical events to debunk Jesus's existence.  However, those stories (although true) were actually previous attempts of Jesus's to return and take back possession of the earth.  He DID fail many times until he was born as Jesus (Yeshuah) and succeeded.

Read very carefuly what he saus in the Gospels.  He is warning against traditions, rules, and how "without Law there will be no sin".  He even tells the churches DIRECTLY that the god they are worshipping is lying to them and that he is the devil.  Even people who read the bible dont catch this.

He tells his followers that they are mistaken about who sent him and the story about Judas that makes Judas look bad is not true.  Judas knew the truth and did what was trusted of him in order to make sure prophecy was fulfilled.

Very few even to this day know the truth and know why Jesus was here.  Even people in church unknowling worship Satan ...Satan deception is REAL and the bible holds the truth...

Mathew 7:
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Father (Adam)
Son (Jesus)
Holy Spirit (Essence of God) <--only Seth's Bloodline

I will provide elaberation on any of this and evidence from the Bible... the original Hebrew text as well.  Youve but to just ask.  I just dont want to make an entire book of this one answer.

Now to focus on your question parts"
1. He died so that out sins will not be sins at all if you beleive in him
2. Some Aliens are good and some are bad... some are even followers of satan but only those who proffess Jesus as the son of God are good.  Not the son of Jehovah.
3. Aliens are not decendants of the son of man (adam) who is the ONLY son of God (just as Jesus is the ONLY son of God).  They do not require saving.  They were never FREE from rule anyway.  They were born each with an appointed purpose.  Our purpose was to define our own.
Earth was where we were deceived and imprisoned under Satan's rule... it was chosen because that is where we were pleaced (Adam was placed).  Jesus was placed here because of the destruction that preceeded his being here ... a destruction caused by the fall of satan and a war in the heavens.  This solar system was Satans hometown and MAN was created here in order to be the cure for that.  But the deception turned Man's rule over to Satan (who is Jehovah and who is also a Physical being  ...NOT A GOD.  He just proclaimed himself as God just as he said he would)

PS/   The questions are difficult to answer.  Proving it is not difficult.  What's most difficult is your job.  You must set aside all precognition and traditional ways of thinking in order to seek out the truth for yourself.  If you dont... you simply fallow the same deception that has encapsulated this world since the beginning.

QUESTION: First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to deliver such a complex answer. This also, as you said in your answer, leaves room for more information. For instance, you said that the Old Testament god is not the same with the real God. Is there a biblical(or other credible source) proof of that? How about the angels? From which of these(the false or the Real One) did they came? And if this is indeed true, wouldn't our religious leaders figured out the truth(by studying), so they can only teach us what's right? Or do they know the truth, but say otherwise? Also, we were taught that Satan and his demons are spiritual, not physical beings, so this is also another confusing part. What happened to the other beings present during Adam's time about which you said it was the race with which he and Eve have sinned? Finally, another question: You said there are good(believers) and evil(Satan follower) aliens. Does it mean they will go to Heaven or Hell, like us? I know these were many questions and I truly apologize for their vast number, but your knowledge is extensive and cannot be found somewhere else. Please feel free to answer whenever you have the spare time to do so. I will never send a report on grounds of delayed answers...

You said that the Old Testament god is not the same with the real God. Is there a biblical(or other credible source) proof of that?
How about the angels? From which of these(the false or the Real One) did they came?
And if this is indeed true, wouldn't our religious leaders figured out the truth(by studying), so they can only teach us what's right? Or do they know the truth, but say otherwise?
Also, we were taught that Satan and his demons are spiritual, not physical beings, so this is also another confusing part.
What happened to the other beings present during Adam's time about which you said it was the race with which he and Eve have sinned?
Finally, another question: You said there are good(believers) and evil(Satan follower) aliens. Does it mean they will go to Heaven or Hell, like us?
I know these were many questions and I truly apologize for their vast number, but your knowledge is extensive and cannot be found somewhere else. Please feel free to answer whenever you have the spare time to do so. I will never send a report on grounds of delayed answers...

These are all great questions and yet only a small percentage of those that I asked myself over the years.  So I'm sure you'll have many more to come.
There are many people out there who believe that the Old Testament God is Satan but this is not completely true.  One has to be very careful when they read the old testament because it speaks of both the TRUE God and Satan.  But When it was translated into English from Hebrew, The translators who were commissioned by James translated it in such a way that certain punctuations or letter cases were to represent different words.  For example, LORD, lord and Lord in the kjv were three different Hebrew words.  So I just want to get that part straight.  That people who believe that the old Testament God is Satan, are not completely accurate and only believe this because they don't read into things in detail or research these things for themselves enough to uncover the FULL truth.
Religious leaders and Scholars in high places DO know the truth.  But you have to remember that it is the Church that prosecuted and executed Christ to begin with.  Even after the crucifixion, the truth never really came out just like today there are billions who worship Christ but still don't know exactly why he was here.  They think they do and even know a small part of it.  But full story is not unveiled.  Why?  Well the Principalities and Powers that make the rules and laws here on earth come from the descendants of Cain.  The are in the Catholic church (not the catholic religion... I'm just referring to the Catholic church, as in the earthly appointed religious leaders) and they are in our governments.  And not to sound like some crazy conspiracy theorist, but they are run and operated by organization also known as secret societies.
Christ himself stood before the churches and told them straight out what was going on and how they were being lied to and deceived but they turned him away.  They not only know the truth but have always known the truth.  But history tells you what they did about it.  They eventually  
Many people are unaware of the fact that there was a long period of time, when the Church of Christendom - forbid the reading of the Bible.
Not only did she forbid the reading of the Bible, but she also forbid having posession of a Bible in one's own home.
These were called the "Dark Ages" for obvious reasons.  The Apostate Church of Christendom was at the peak of her power, and was afraid that if her subjects owned and read Bibles, that they might question some of the Church's actions and teachings.
This was a time, when not only was the Bible banned, but literacy in general was prohibited and frowned upon.  Very few people during this time knew how to read or write.  Again, the Apostate Church was determined that the less knowledge that people had, the more easy it would be to rule them.

The Church admits this in her own Laws :

"Canon 14. We prohibit also that the laity should
not be permitted to have the books of the Old or
New Testament; we most strictly forbid their having
any translation of these books."
- The Church Council of Toulouse 1229 AD
Source: Heresy and Authority in Medieval Europe,
Scolar Press, London, England
copyright 1980 by Edward Peters,
ISBN 0-85967-621-8, pp. 194-195

The Council of Tarragona of 1234,  in its second canon, ruled that:

"No one may possess the books of the Old
and New Testaments, and if anyone possesses
them he must turn them over to the local bishop
within eight days, so that they may be burned..."
- The Church Council of Tarragona 1234 AD;
2nd Cannon - Source : D. Lortsch,
Historie de la Bible en France, 1910, p.14.

"Opened on Thursday alongside the Inquisition archives was the infamous Index of Forbidden Books, which Roman Catholics were forbidden to read or possess on pain of excommunication. They showed that even "the Bible" was once on the blacklist. Translations of the holy book ended up on the bonfires along with other ``heretical'' works...The Index of Forbidden Books and all excommunications relating  to it were officially abolished in 1966. The Inquisition itself was established by Pope Gregory IX in 1233...." -Vatican archives reveal Bible was once banned book.”
The primary purpose in banning the books was in order to prevent people from researching it and discover the truth.  People were to believe what they instructed them to believe based on how THEY translated the books.  Today is not much different.  Even though the Bible is in nearly every home in the world, there are many more books that are currently locked up in the Archives and not available to the public.  Once must ask,Why?  Why lock up knowledge?
Once you know the truth, the church is no longer in power nor will they ever be again.  Who runs the church?  Their Father the Devil....
John 8:44-47
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Read all of John chapter 8.  This is where Christ is trying to tell the church that their God is really Satan.

Spiritual?  What is spiritual?  Think about that.
First of all, you need to remember that what you have been taught so far is exactly what leads people to asking question because everything they were taught so far doesn't make sense.  So if you are going by what you were already taught, then why ask me questions?
Everything is spiritual.  Our own physical existence is spiritual.  But I don't expect you to go learning about quantum physics or anything.  But even recent science has PROVEN that existence is controlled by conscious observations of reality.  If you want a very basic understanding of what I am talking about then simply watch a couple of short YouTube videos here to give you an idea of what I am talking about...

What people referred to as spiritual back them is what you would refer to as spiritual if you lived back then and saw someone using millions of years of advanced technology as well.  But lets look at the little things.  For example...

Exodus 15:3
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Remember... LORD means Jehovah.  Jehovah is translated from Hebrew as God of Mischief.  “Jeh” or “Jah” is God.  Hovah is a suffix that means Destruction, Ruin, Chaos.  JeHovah is “God of Destruction and Chaos”.  It was the Churches that changes the word Jehovah to LORD.

When noah was instructed to go into the ark or to leave the ark, Satan (Jehovah) was there with him.  If you read carefully, it shows that Jehovah said “COME IN to the ark” ...not GO IN to the ark.  Jehovah was in the ark telling him to COME toward it.  When instructed to leave, he said GO FROM... not COME OUT.  Noah and the others were physically with him.

Did Jehovah want the people of Egypt to be free or was he simply creating an event in ordert o reveal his LORDship and power?  What about Exodus 4:21 where he tells Moses to return to Egypt and do all that he was told while in the meantime “I will harden his heart, that he shall NOT let the people go”.
Exodus 4:21
And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
Exodus 9:7
And Pharaoh sent, and, behold, there was not one of the cattle of the Israelites dead. And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people go.

Exodus 15:3
The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
Translated from the original...
Jehovah is a man of war:  Jehovah is his name.

Things that people call contradictions in the bible are not contradictions at all if you read it correctly from its original language.  Here is an example....

(2 Samuel 24:1) - "Now again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
(1 Chronicles 21:1) - "Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel."

...whereas the word LORD or Jehovah and Satan are interchangable.

Spiritual?  Spiritual is the Essence of God and God himself.  Nothing else is physical.

Romans 1:20-25
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

The invisible things of him...  As is he the creator is Spiritual and the soul of man is spiiritual... anything is a lie and people were being led to believe those lies and worship those lies.

About the good and bad aliens or beings or angels.  Many are already in heaven  It is a place.  However many have never seen heaven because the NEW heaven and the NEW earth is yet to be created.  Plus there are three heavens.  The sky, space and God's [space]. And among God's Heaven there are 7 levels.  

Hell is not the eternal place of evil... even Hell is cast into the lake of fire.  But the lake of fire is defined as a burning away of all evil.  Whereas, in the end, none of that of the former things will be remembered.

Ecclesiastes 1:11
There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Aliens are not always these little beings with big almond shape eyes.  Those are demons and creations of Satan.  Aliens who are also referred to as Angels are beings of other worlds created originally by God as I mentioned before whom have their appointed duties (as defined by God).  They will be there in heaven as well.  However, we “mankind” built in the image of God with Free will to be who we want to be and choose our own destinies will rule over them under God.  Jesus (Adam) rules with God by his side.  But when I say “rule” this does not mean in the same way that we understand the word “rule” here.  We will go on to do as we wish but by the glory of God and that everything we do is by the glory of God and that is where Satan originally failed.

When Satan was doing all that, he started out great but eventually gave glory to himself.  He did not give glory to god for all he was doing and saw all that he was doing and in his heart, gave himself credit only.  Gave himself glory and chose to become the only God over his creations...  the ones who were here before us.  The ones who now work with him in and outside of this world.  Those that were not destroyed in the first destruction of earth before Adam.
It's not a conspiracy theory nor a fairy tale.  The truth is hard to swallow because the lies were designed to make the truth something that we ridicule and laugh at.  It's up to you and only you to find the truth in yourself and choose whether you want to laugh or let the truth set you free.

With over 30 years of studying Metaphysics and also being in Military Intelligence throughout the Desert Storm era, there is not much I have come across that I can not answer. Nevertheless, that doesn't really matter to some extent because knowledge in this category is nothing without proof. I can tell you the truth but only you can believe it or leave it.

Personal and Organizational Studies Military Intelligence (retired)

irrelevant as it is merely a boasting tool.

Personal and Organizational Studies Ordained & Doctrine Of Divinity

Privacy is the Best Policy