UFOs/Aliens/Question about dreams

Question
Hi, I wanted to ask a question about my dreams & the likelyhood of it just being a dream or something more. Ive always had dreams of being chased, hunted but by an invisble force that I consider demons, they were very scary & frequent until I was in my early teens they became less & when I converted to another religon they stopped. But Ive had a few dreams that seemed so real, for example in one of my dreams I remember I felt like I was dropped into a lake,I swam to the other side & saw a huge ock skull the size of a cliff & an old women with glowing eyes was throwing balls of light out of the socket that circled back to her.In another dream I was in a dark room & looked for something,I didnt know what & a dragon appeared before me,again it was invisible but that is what I was thinking it was,I looked outside & saw an angry mob & the building I was in was in a mansion,I got onto the drgon & was flying towards the moon,it was so big,bright & the wind was so real,I wanted to get there but the dream stop.My last dream that was perculiar,it was a dream inside a dream.I was in my old room at night, I looked out of my window at the stars & closed my eyes & saw stars changing into galaxies,constellations,it was changing very quickly like as if I was searching then my dream stopped.

Answer
These sound like transformation dreams. You swim to the other side of the lake, you see stars changing. All pretty archetypal. I'd look up a good book in the library that deals with these kinds of symbols, and from there, you can make your own interpretation. Or maybe you could just use Wikipedia.

I can't say much more because I don't know you or your situation.

If you still want to follow up after your research, maybe find someone with whom you can talk in person about these images.

I hope this helps.

UFOs/Aliens

Michael Clark, Ph.D.